JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see the CCP is doing their best to raise the water levels. Saw photos today of them dumping so much raw sewage in the ocean that you can see it from space. o_O
When I was in Shanghai, I asked my interpreter if the black, stinky ponds we were looking over were part of the sewerage treatment system. He seemed puzzled, said, "No. Fish, sold to America." Tilapia. Never eaten one since.

I read it, I dont care. This doesn't affect me and people living in coastal cities need to realize crap like this happens. Oceans rise, oceans fall, coastlines change throughout history.

You've got a decade to pack your junk and make for the hills. Do it, dont do it, I dont care.

Astrological? Like the horoscope stuff with Zodiac signs and all that?

I'll take geologic and mathematics. Maybe astronomical predictions. ;) :p
As an engineer, I love math and geology, but find most climate predictions on par with zodiac forecasters for accuracy and worse in terms of social engineering.

As an engineer, I love math and geology, but find most climate predictions on par with zodiac forecasters for accuracy and worse in terms of social engineering.
Yeah, the whole climate change thing relies on datasets that usually don't account for a great many things.... limited data, limited historical recordkeeping, assumptions, uneven scaling, and a whole lot of "how can we get the most funding for this ""field""? "

Edit, whereas geology gives us a far more accurate picture of what the Earth itself goes through and we do know it has gone through cycles of cold and warmth, cycles of flooding and cycles of relative dryness.

Yeah, the whole climate change thing relies on datasets that usually don't account for a great many things.... limited data, limited historical recordkeeping, assumptions, uneven scaling, and a whole lot of "how can we get the most funding for this ""field""? "

Edit, whereas geology gives us a far more accurate picture of what the Earth itself goes through and we do know it has gone through cycles of cold and warmth, cycles of flooding and cycles of relative dryness.
Agreed, history is easier to predict.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top