JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1.) Ever wish you were a Navy SEAL? Well now you can get one step closer to that dream. I have a a very high-quality FLIR unit for sale. FLIR MS324 IR Monocular. They retail for $3000 new. White hot, Black hot and Red hot. This model has the zoom option too. Super epic to use at night (that's what it's intended for). If you have a mustache, comb-over, own a white van, live in outlaw Harbor, or any combination thereof, I MAY not sell to you. Seriously, cool unit. Open to offers and trades!

<broken link removed>

2.)Surefire Z2 CombatLIght: This is the NATURAL light one. Not LED. I prefer natural lighting to LED. You can buy the LED bulb for dirt cheap and replace it. Have a mount to fit a Picatinny rail, too:

$75 OBO (Trades welcome)

<broken link removed>

3.)Would consider selling one of my AK's. One of the greatest stamped AK's on the market. Hungarian DCI.

What I have:
Rifle (Has trigger job, too) Super light trigger.
4 mags (2-30 round metal mags, 1 polymer, and 1-40 round metal mag)
About 800 or so rounds (mostly steel).

All of it for $1200.

Just the gun, 1 mag (full of ammo) $850.

I WOULD think about new furniture (Stock and pistol grip). Stock is short even to my standards and the pistol grip is sub-par. Doesn't fit right (Hogue will run you $20).

Open to trades and offers.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top