JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I find it interesting that since a lot of the stores have put two box limits on ammo, ammo shows up in the classifieds two boxes at a time.
You know, it must be a major pain, to be always on the go, killing that Honda, driving all over town, looking for ammo to flip.
Best,
Gary

And here I thought this was gonna be a thread 'bout Burgers and such...:D

Yes folks will buy ammo , just to resell...
Many of those same people will try to sell that same ammo , they just bought , at a high price.
And yes again...we are aware of it.
Best thing to do , is not buy from them.
Andy

No, seriously! :s0140:

I've wondered about that myself. Like you said flipper's gonna flip! I think it's in the blood. I've not been actively looking for stuff, but have on occasion or three in the last few months been at store 10 minutes before opening. It's kind of fun seeing the same (type) people waiting outside in the cold, each time. You can feel the excitement in "their" air. When those doors open it's like a "Quick Walk" race to the Gun & Ammo section. When you catch up to the group they're standing around where the empty shelves are! What a let down it must be for them. Day after day.

Then there are the store employees I'll chat with, at places like BiMart or Fisherman's. They are pretty sick of having to tell them No, no ammo, no primers, no powder. Seems every couple of weeks the "NO, fill-in-the-blank" signs get a little larger with bigger print.

It's exactly what happened when the 22LR run happened a few years back. people I talked to said it was always the same group of retired old fudds waiting at the doors or the counter for the 22 to be brought out then they would load up on it before anyone else could get any.

I was occasionally able to get a brick or two of 22 and half the time sold it to some guy with his kid for what I paid before I made it back to the truck. Not worth hording this stuff or scalping people who need/want it if it keeps the next generation from enjoy the hobby.

The best feature this site ever implemented was the ignore button. Selling your ammo for 30% over pre-panic rates? That's an ignorin'. While I understand the economy of supply and demand, as well as the capitalist ideal of buying low and selling high, it does not mean I'll do business with a person who blatantly takes advantage of others in need.

I guess I'm a "flipper". I buy and sell stocks fairly frequently. Buy low, sell high.
Well, MOST of the time.:eek:

Posted: Job opportunity

Requirements:
Personal vehicle and fuel for said vehicle.
Patience and thick skin.
No education or intelligence requirements.

Description:
Drive daily route searching for in-stock high-demand product.
Wait in line for hours and face disappointment on a daily basis.
Drive all over the state to purchase and distribute said high-demand product.
Endure scorn and judgement from store employees, customers, and online forums.

Pay:
Based on net profits from said product. After expenses, average hourly pay is very low. Applicants must be motivated primarily by the "thrill of the hunt" and the excitement of "something for nothing".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top