JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I acquired this helmet and accessories and am considering selling/trading, my problem is I really don't know the value. I figured a member or 2 may have some knowledge of such things.

The oxygen mask is pretty worn but looks like all the pieces are there. I put batteries in the penlight and it works.

helmet.jpg helmet2.jpg helmet3.jpg

any help is appreciated,

thanks,
CJ

helmet.jpg

helmet2.jpg

helmet3.jpg

so the pen light is actually a map light, the helmet, Navy 60's to early 80's and are the ones that you see on the market a lot. Vietnam era stuff, I suggest you offer it at about 150 to sell it, the mask is something you don't see as much of, usually the rubber breaks down and its all deformed, that you would get from a collector about 100, the map pen is about a 10 dollar thing, I have 3 of them in my flight bag. Hope it helps, I suggest take it to Aurora Airport, go in the pilots lounge and put it on the table, a lot of the old timers will try and buy it for sure

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top