JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice! Thanks for sharing! I live near the Hillsboro Airport and saw that plane takeoff. As the anniversary of D-Day approaches i wish the local High Schools would take the kids down there for a tour. So they can see in person what Men only a few years older, 70 years earlier endured fighting for the Freedom they take for granted.

Thanks again!

Lefty.

America is well known for winning the War due in part to its Manufacturing capacity, superior equipment, superior quantity!

I have heard stories of those planes flying full of holes, May those who served know all of America is truely owned by you!

What a machine!

Battle Damaged B-17's

nose5.gif

torn-in2.gif

There's nothing quite like the sound of a B-17 flying overhead. It kinda makes the hair on my arms stand up, and makes me imagine the days when entire formations of these flew many miles into incredibly dangerous skies. I can't even fathom how the Germans must have felt when they heard the distinct drone of these engines getting close.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top