Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Flat Top AR15

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Ld222, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Ld222

Ld222 Portland New Member

I've got a barely used flat top AR that I bought on here from another member.
    It's got a Stag flat top upper with a Spikes Tactical Jolly Roger lower. It originally had a Plumb Crazy lower which I'll include in the sale. It also has Magpul MOE stock, grip and handguard. Two Magpul p-mags and one standard mag. I'll also include the original stock, grip and handguard. Its got a really cheap red dot on it right now, you can have that too.
    Really if you were to get another upper you'd pretty much have two rifles.
    I'm asking $750. That's a great deal when you add up everything.
    I can probably get some pics if you're interested but this thing has less than 200 rounds through it. It shot perfectly with no failures. I just haven't gotten into it like I'd hoped and now I need the cash!

2. bikemaniac1

bikemaniac1 Portland Oregon Member

PM Sent.

3. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

What does the fire select choices say? Are they picto or do they have words? A pic would be great.

4. HeeledOver

HeeledOver Portland Member

Is this still available? PM sent yesterday, but no word from OP.

5. Ld222

Sorry everybody. My wife went in for emergency surgery yesterday afternoon. Haven't had a chance to get caught up on responses yet. There were quite a few so I'll start at the first one and work my way down the list.

6. HeeledOver

HeeledOver Portland Member

Well, don't I feel like an a$$. Hope everything is ok with the wife.

7. Ld222

Ok the rifle is sold. First guy on the list took it. Thanks for all the responses. Sorry to all the guys who didn't get it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.