JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a barely used flat top AR that I bought on here from another member.
It's got a Stag flat top upper with a Spikes Tactical Jolly Roger lower. It originally had a Plumb Crazy lower which I'll include in the sale. It also has Magpul MOE stock, grip and handguard. Two Magpul p-mags and one standard mag. I'll also include the original stock, grip and handguard. Its got a really cheap red dot on it right now, you can have that too.
Really if you were to get another upper you'd pretty much have two rifles.
I'm asking $750. That's a great deal when you add up everything.
I can probably get some pics if you're interested but this thing has less than 200 rounds through it. It shot perfectly with no failures. I just haven't gotten into it like I'd hoped and now I need the cash!

Sorry everybody. My wife went in for emergency surgery yesterday afternoon. Haven't had a chance to get caught up on responses yet. There were quite a few so I'll start at the first one and work my way down the list.

Ok the rifle is sold. First guy on the list took it. Thanks for all the responses. Sorry to all the guys who didn't get it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.