JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://www.amazon.com/NITECORE-EC3...ct+Flashlight+with+LumenTac+Battery+Organizer

I got my replacement, but I still get hints/ads for other lights.

This catches my eye - 1800 Lumen is, a lot.
down to 1 lumen - good for night, looking in bags/keyhole etc.,
but next is 80, which is not exactly dimm,
And pretty small ( not chest pocket small, but pretty small )

For your consideration

61H9YD7EVmL._SL1080_.jpg

Great range of intensities and I like the power source 18650. I would likely consider purchasing except for the SOS/flasher feature. I deplore those. I like to know the switch menu/roadmap too, but this does not even give runtimes for each brightness level. Does look like a torch worth looking into though. Thanks

Great range of intensities and I like the power source 18650. I would likely consider purchasing except for the SOS/flasher feature. I deplore those. I like to know the switch menu/roadmap too, but this does not even give runtimes for each brightness level. Does look like a torch worth looking into though. Thanks

Look here for run times:D
71rd4RgfO2L._SL1080_.jpg

I have one. I use it with rechargeable 18650 batteries. It's a great all around light for home use, as the changeable lumen intensity feature is good for such things.

The down side, it has changeable lumen intensity feature which has the possibility of changing if your hand hits the switch pad at the most inopportune time...or, you're on the wrong lumen intensity when you need it to be brighter NOW. For EDC, I prefer a light with a constant lumen...less uncle Murphy.

I have a nice array of flashlights and hand torches. After my "collecting" turned into a few shelves, neatly standing side-by-side, something slapped me upside the head. Dang, flashlights are like Doritos. A couple grand later. Don't look into the light!!

The EC30 is a decent light, if you like side switch operation. I do not as the only source of operation. If it had a push button tail-cap on/off, I'd own a few at minimum. Mounted on a rifle. If only manufacturers would "listen" to what the consumers want in their products. But they choose not too.

Out of my EDC types, the Thrunite TC20 is a favorable choice. I have two.

I've had the same fixations, at prices in the range, and have several. While bright for a short time, the smiles subsided. With me, I always bought select 18650's "specifically" for said light. So I have lots of sets. And chargers, and carriers, pouches, backpacks, and so forth. I have a few hot rods and search throwers too. I'm over it.

I really like the olight. SR2 baton 2View attachment 551620

I've been looking at these pretty hard since I'm in need of a replacement edc light (lost my Protac 2L :(), and I would really like to be able to use both CR123 and 18650 batteries.

My only hang-up with the SR2 is it's side activation button, since I've always used rear activation. Did it take you long to get used to the side activation?

I've been looking at these pretty hard since I'm in need of a replacement edc light (lost my Protac 2L :(), and I would really like to be able to use both CR123 and 18650 batteries.

My only hang-up with the SR2 is it's side activation button, since I've always used rear activation. Did it take you long to get used to the side activation?

I love it. I'm a truck driver by day and its saved my butt a few times. I have one new in the package if ur interested (I'm a dealer)

This guy is a flashlight Guru. He does LOTS of reviews. Very knowledgable. His reviews are un-biased. Something to note, the video does not show full effect of the lights hands-on performance.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads