JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YOU - CAN -BE- A -POINT - OF - LIGHT !!!
First it was,"hey private go get me some blinker fluid". Then it was, "hey private, go get me some grid squares from the motor pool". Then it was, "hey private, go hold this flashlight out in the bushes and help us flush out the snipe". Now you want me to go outside and shine a light up at the sky? Then what? A 200lb anvil that says ACME will fall on me? Wait, you didn't say "hey private" first... :p

First it was,"hey private go get me some blinker fluid". Then it was, "hey private, go get me some grid squares from the motor pool". Then it was, "hey private, go hold this flashlight out in the bushes and help us flush out the snipe". Now you want me to go outside and shine a light up at the sky? Then what? A 200lb anvil that says ACME will fall on me? Wait, you didn't say "hey private" first... :p
My favorite was "go get a pair of of fallopian tubes from bench stock."

-totally isn't a fed-

Hello, my fellow enthusiast gun owners, why are we wanting to flash lights and what time are we supposed to do it and where do we meet up?

Also, DO NOT WALK UPON ME!
*gadsden flag wave*

Head to the galley and ask the cooks for the food for the shaft seals.

Go to engineering and ask for the primary machinist punch for our maintenance.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top