JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 for Fenix! I've had mine mounted on my AR for a few years (couple thousand rounds) and it works every time. Throws a serious beam! I can take it off and daylight the whole front of my neighbors two story house from 88 yrds! (I ranged it :))

+1 for Fenix! I've had mine mounted on my AR for a few years (couple thousand rounds) and it works every time. Throws a serious beam! I can take it off and daylight the whole front of my neighbors two story house from 88 yrds! (I ranged it :))

If they get much brighter, you won't need the AR or at least the ammunition. You will need an extra broom and dustpan, though...

Great subject ATCclears!

My Wife bought me the Fenix TK75 2600 lumins for Christmas (at my request) it's a freakin' retina burner in addition to a tactical strobe that will cause the brain to short circuit.

We spend most weekends at anchor on the boat in the summer on the Columbia river with many boater friends.

Night comes after a day of party, "Flash light" wars start :s0155:

It's come to the point my remote search light on the boat can't hang in there, can't wait to unleash the TK75 this summer :gun12:

But now I may have to take a look at that "Torch" thanks elsie :banana:

I want to blind someone out to 20-35 yards where if they are looking directly my way they can only guess my position +/i 20 degrees. Not worried about a sniper, not fighting in a war.

Most Fenix lights have three lumen positions w/ memory. I've played with a lot of lights and my favorite for a small, mountable light is the PD32 UE. Over 300 lumens and rock solid. With an angled mount it melts into the side of most rifles. Also a great pocket carry.

The Surefire 300 Ultra is a nice pistol light at 500 lumens also, price isn't too bad either. A 75-125 lumen light just looks pretty pathetic.

For this I have a small Foursevens "tactical" (tacticool) light, with a switch on the back, that's programmable for its two modes. One is set to low and the other to "crazy high strobe". With low I regularly walk into my son's room if he makes noise at night (very lively dreams, so he talks and sometimes cries/complains) and the brutal strobe is just blinding and it's not even a absurdly high spec'ed light.

When I think of firearms and lights....even SHTF.

One has to ask do you want a light to be seen or so you can see. Gees some of these a sniper could pick you off at 2000 yards at 1am in a full black night. Ya I guess they have some cool factor, most of my led flashlight are pretty good no ret burners but then I do not want to be a target either .
A little like the basic theory of electronic warfare. Two guys, each in the same blacked out room and supposed to kill the other. Each has a .45 and a flashlight. Do you torch on (emit) or do you wait (passive) and shoot the guy who goes active by turning on his light first?

Brutus out

Not for your common hand held weapon mount but probably the most serious piece of lighting equip available. I was with a small business that modified this for the exterior mount of a LEO R22. Performance is nothing less than jaw dropping and it produces very little heat. Covert lenses allow use with night vision. Observe massive spaces and great distances un detected.
http://www.peakbeam.com/

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top