JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought a Fenix TK11. They are 320 lumens, rechargeable, and under $50 for a whole set. You can't beat that. Then you can buy a clamp and an activator switch to attach to your foregrip. At a fraction of the more expensive brands!

I remember now. I went back to eBay where I bought them. The reason the Fenix's are more expensive than the price I quoted was that I bought a Solarforce L2 from itc_shop. They are made in Hong Kong (and shipped to my door within a few days...amazing).

I did a Google search and found a review of the Solarforce rating it somewhat higher than even the Surefire.

I'm happy with it. It is just a flashlight and I didn't feel like spending 100's on a Surefire.

this is the set up i had on my shotty... its a Surefire G2 with a surefire light mount

light - http://www.google.com/products/cata...log_result&ct=image&resnum=4&ved=0CE8Q8gIwAw#

Mount - <broken link removed>

myguns.jpg

Used to have a surefire, but its not in your inexpensive realm, but a very sturdy piece
IMAG0009.jpg

but times changed and I wanted a VFG as part of my forend and this is what I came up with
1289719218.jpg
1289719217.jpg
I have a Fenix Tk11 on there, haven't really done much with it or shot it since I've gotten it coated early this year. But hopefully it holds up, feels pretty solid on the mako aluminum tri-rail forend.

Skydiver and i did a side by side comparison of the TK11 and his light,will say i was surprised at how close they are.
The TK11 is a whiter light,while the one Skydiver has is more of a bluish,but the focus and range appears to be similar.
For the price,Skydivers is a smoking deal especially when you add up the charger and batteries compared to the TK11.
That said,i like my TK11 and it has served me well.
RK

Used to have a surefire, but its not in your inexpensive realm, but a very sturdy piece

but times changed and I wanted a VFG as part of my forend and this is what I came up with

I have a Fenix Tk11 on there, haven't really done much with it or shot it since I've gotten it coated early this year. But hopefully it holds up, feels pretty solid on the mako aluminum tri-rail forend.

I now own this surefire and I love it.

IMAG0009.jpg

1289719218.jpg

1289719217.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the 6 round mesa tactical one, its beautiful, spring loaded shell holders, I used to have a mossberg 500a with those BS plastic shot holders from ATI, they break under stress, since the rounds squeeze out the plastic holders each time you use them, I might be selling mine to get the vang comp version, which is the exact same system as the mesa BUT the shell holder mounts onto the receiver, so when your empty, on the saddle, just swap out the empty plate for a full shell holder plate and your ready to go, instead of sitting there and reloading each round back into the saddle.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top