JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
T6 Cree XML LED plus Zoom is a must. Among the many I have ... the below 2 are decent and where I bought them.

I have a lot of LED Flash Lights ... this one is perhaps the brightest for the money. Bright enough to have weapon capabilities. Uses Rechargeable 18650 Lithium
<broken link removed>

Here is another headset Light that is bright and uses AA Batteries.
Nice for Biking or working on stuff or the Car.

<broken link removed>

I have a Streamlight 20XP-LED. It is rechargeable and charges in my truck every time the key is on. It also comes with a 110VAC home charger that is next to my bed, so I can bring it in to charge/use. It's LED and Halogen, on separate switches. LED is great for close stuff and lasts 30 HOURS on a charge, plenty for hiking or working. The halogen is super bright and goes a LONG way! It lasts about an hour or two on a charge. It's American made, used by fire fighters and police, durable, God sized (msg light size, but way lighter) and was $99.

Ignore the words "tactical" on the packaging. It usually goes on sale at Costco for $15. I keep one in the car and the other two around the house.

these are actually really bright and the batteries will last a good amount of time. one draw back: they will melt a little in the heat of the sun. its best to keep them in the trunk or glove box(any place that stays mostly cool). anywhere else and you may not get much use out of them. i had 3 to start with about 2 years ago, i still have 2 and they are on their 2nd and 3rd set of batteries and i use them while im on my night time walks.

I have a streamlight strion LED that I love.
160 lumens, 3 brightness setting + strobe, but best of all, it's rechargeable.
It came with a car charger that plugs into the cigarette lighter, but I went ahead and hard-wired it and mounted it on my center console.
I've used it while hiking in and camping for the weekend, or simply checking the oil at night.
It's never gone dead and has always provided me with ample lighting.

streamlight2020strion20.jpg

Streamlight 74301 Strion LED Flashlight with AC/12-Volt DC and 1-Holder, Black - Amazon.com

I use a Streamlight Strion also, but the Xeon gas version for my car. Ive had it for over 5 years now and still using the same rechargeable battery. Its a great flashlight. But it depends on if you want a wide or focused beam. Gas or LED for illumination. Size of light and battery type. You should go and check out as many flashlights as you can, everyone is different. I also carry a Surefire E1L on me, redundancy is a good thing. Last week my tire popped on a back road, it was dark, muddy, and rainy. Im so glad I had my Strion, but it lasted for about 10 minutes. I haven't recharged it for 6+ months, last summer. Luckily I had my Surefire on me. I like to have rechargeable flashlights for cost savings, but also high output lights that use CR123 batteries.

I want something with decent amount of burn time. Worst case senario, car breaks down after dark and I have to walk 4 hours. I don't need a death ray with a 20 minute burn time (Surefire 6P) but I think that a light that would run 12-20 hours would be about right.

I want something with decent amount of burn time. Worst case senario, car breaks down after dark and I have to walk 4 hours. I don't need a death ray with a 20 minute burn time (Surefire 6P) but I think that a light that would run 12-20 hours would be about right.

get the costco light (all 3 of them) and leave in trunk, glove compartment and door...

if you have to leave the car, you have 3 flashlights for under 20$ and three times the burn time...

seriously, this is the best light for the money anywhere...

yes you can get twice the lumens for 4x the cost... but why not just bring 2 small lights... it's small enough to be portable and very bright... also has strobe feature for self defense...

I've always carried a MagLight.

Full size. They do double duty as a light AND a club.

+ 5 on the Costco cheapies. I have about 6 of them. One is usually in my left rear pocket at all times at night, one in console of vehicles, bug out bag has two, house has a couple. You can never have too many of these. AAA batteries are expensive, but these are a very functional unit. Keep lots of extra batteries around. The strobe feature is a very good tactical advantage.

Have a couple of he Mag Lights as well. Ditto the club purpose as well.

+ 6 on the Costco lights. I used to carry a $250 Surefure with me everywhere. Then I bought 4 three packs of the Costco cheapies = 12 lights for $60. I have at least two in all my cars, one in the office, tool chest, bedroom, kitchen, ect... I no longer have to carry a torch, but there is always one within reach.

Large led mag light or stinger led ds with piggyback extra battery. Comes with 12 volt cord. Have on permanently mounted in my truck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top