JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually never said anything was magic or foolproof. All I'm saying is the more society cowers to these hoodlums, the more they're going to continue this behavior. It's just reinforcement and empowerment. This is what happens because parents stop punishing their children, now they throw tantrums in public...

I really agree with all your points, and wish you and some others here were in my neighborhood. I can definitely see how these Marxist revolutionary anarchists would see the place I live as a symbol of Capitalism, and blame me and others who live here for the fact that their dope-smokin' dumb arses can't seem to attain anything in life...

I really agree with all your points, and wish you and some others here were in my neighborhood. I can definitely see how these Marxist revolutionary anarchists would see the place I live as a symbol of Capitalism, and blame me and others who live here for the fact that their dope-smokin' dumb arses can't seem to attain anything in life...
For the record, I always advocate having an escape route, just in case. And live by the mantra to be the most humble person in any situation, avoiding conflict. Even better is staying far away, but sometimes trouble finds us.

However, these rioters and there ridiculous behavior, boil my blood and raise my dander. Pepper spray has been added to my carry routine and I've committed to carrying a Shillelagh if I'm planning on dining out, just to have something less lethal. That of course is in addition to a knife and sidearm.

Always have an escape plan, always sit where you have line of sight to all ingress/egress, sit with your back against a wall and keep your head on a swivel. It's gonna get worse, no doubt about it. And November promises to be a feces show, regardless of who wins...

Next on the list is carry insurance, because for the first time in my life, I feel it's a practical expense, like auto insurance.

Stay safe, stay healthy and don't let them get the upper hand!

I've added larger cans of OC to my arsenal as well along with one of those spy camera pens which I turn on whenever in public. Debated over carry "insurance" for years, and signed up for USCCA last month after much research. Next purchase is security cams for the house, and maybe security window film... until I can move out of town!

I've added larger cans of OC to my arsenal as well along with one of those spy camera pens which I turn on whenever in public. Debated over carry "insurance" for years, and signed up for USCCA last month after much research. Next purchase is security cams for the house, and maybe security window film... until I can move out of town!

I got one of those cameras too -- I 3D printed a little holder that slips in my shirt pocket to keep it oriented in the correct direction. When I was testing, depending on the shirt, it could sort of skew around to the wrong direction. The camera is remarkably good for such a discrete form factor.

I'm still thinking about stink-bomb repellents.

We kept honeybees on the farm many years ago, and used a product called "Bee-Go" when we wanted to push the bees out of a hive. The stuff was fantastically stenchy.

Something like that would definitely work to discourage midnight rowdies. I'm guessing it would be on par with the skunk stuff.

Still wondering about a delivery system. The paintball/pepper-ball gun is intriguing, but if the things leaked, that would be bad.

Debated over carry "insurance" for years, and signed up for USCCA last month after much research.
Lucky bastid... My USCCA got cancelled last October, thanks to the AG, Sideshow Bob Ferguson, and his arm-twisting of the WA State Insurance Commissioner.
Legislative activism on the part of a state executive... how is that not abuse of power? o_O

Last Edited:
Lucky bastid... My USCCA got cancelled last October, thanks to the AG, Sideshow Bob Ferguson, and his arm-twisting of the WA State Insurance Commissioner.
Legislative activism on the part of a state executive... how is that not abuse of power? o_O
My understanding was that if you had it already you could keep it, but no new memberships/agreements could be entered into. Is that not the case? Also, carry "insurance" isn't technically insurance at al!, so it seems the WA State IC may have no jurisdiction over it. Perhaps someone there needs to talk to the right attorney

My understanding was that if you had it already you could keep it, but no new memberships/agreements could be entered into. Is that not the case? Also, carry "insurance" isn't technically insurance at al!, so it seems the WA State IC may have no jurisdiction over it. Perhaps someone there needs to talk to the right attorney
Your understanding is not quite correct/complete. You could keep your carry insurance up until your joining anniversary date came back around. I joined in October of 2016, so in October of 2019 I got the news from Tim Schmidt that my subscription would not be renewed, but that I would continue to get the magazine, the Into the Fray videos with Ken, reciprocity maps, the discussion board, access to the site, etc. I just no longer had any carry insurance, which was the real reason why I signed up in the first place, since I could not readily afford to mount a defense should I have to go to court after a DGU. But my monthly fees were stopped.

And it wasn't just USCCA... NRA CarryGuard, CCW Safe, ACLDN, etc. are all on the "no longer available" list for WA state.
Sideshow Bob took a page from King Cuomo's playbook in New York. Couldn't allow himself to be outdone by another Leftist, ya know... :rolleyes:

It will not surprise me if Gauleiter Brownshirt sees that she's being out-lefted by her neighbors to the north, and enacts the same sort of effrontery with you guys before long...

Last Edited:
Your understanding is not quite correct/complete. You could keep your carry insurance up until your joining anniversary date came back around. I joined in October of 2016, so in October of 2019 I got the news from Tim Schmidt that my subscription would not be renewed, but that I would continue to get the magazine, the Into the Fray videos with Ken, reciprocity maps, the discussion board, access to the site, etc. I just no longer had any carry insurance, which was the real reason why I signed up in the first place, since I could not readily afford to mount a defense should I have to go to court after a DGU. But my monthly fees were stopped.

And it wasn't just USCCA... NRA CarryGuard, CCW Safe, ACLDN, etc. are all on the "no longer available" list for WA state.
Sideshow Bob took a page from King Cuomo's playbook in New York. Couldn't allow himself to be outdone by another Leftist, ya know... :rolleyes:

It will not surprise me if Gauleiter Brownshirt sees that she's being out-lefted by her neighbors to the north, and enacts the same sort of effrontery with you guys before long...
So we know who to sue if we wind up needing it due to a provable self defense.

Flash Mobbed At Public Establishment -- Best Tactics?

Break a leg off the nearest chair or just grab the biggest piece of wood or metal I can find.

Batter up... bust as many knees as possible in the shortest amount of time possible.

Warriors.... come out to play....

Flash Mobbed At Public Establishment -- Best Tactics?

Break a leg off the nearest chair or just grab the biggest piece of wood or metal I can find.

Batter up... bust as many knees as possible in the shortest amount of time possible.

Warriors.... come out to play....

I like your style!:D

With BurnLootMurder being allowed to rampage through cities, who knows what they'll do in the future, but when they do attack, it will be from behind. Myself, if exiting to a safe area wasn't available, I'd find a defensible position in the restaurant, like a hallway or something. Numbers mean nothing if they have to come at you one by one. Start recording on your cell, in case you have to use deadly force to defend yourself.

With BurnLootMurder being allowed to rampage through cities, who knows what they'll do in the future, but when they do attack, it will be from behind. Myself, if exiting to a safe area wasn't available, I'd find a defensible position in the restaurant, like a hallway or something. Numbers mean nothing if they have to come at you one by one. Start recording on your cell, in case you have to use deadly force to defend yourself.

They wouldn't do that. :rolleyes:

The simple answer, keep a low profile and act like they are the wild animal they are.

Be the grey man and keep distance and an eye on the assailants.

And no, I would not pay for my entire meal. Only what portion I actually had.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR