JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really hope that's all it is since a good attorney can deal with that. If it was an emotional outburst it could be way worse. This will be one to keep an eye on.
Looks like the dude killed himself.

Looks like the dude killed himself.
Local twist to story:
"Gardner's body was found outside a healthcare clinic in Hillsboro, Oregon — roughly 20 minutes outside of Portland.

According to a report from Omaha-World Herald, "Gardner shot himself after authorities in Hillsboro, Oregon, received a call of a suicidal party, said two law enforcement sources who spoke on condition of anonymity. The death happened this weekend, though Hillsboro police would not confirm the death or the time it happened."

Last Edited:
I'm guessing he didn't want to put his family through financial ruin coupled with the anxiety of being prosecuted for political reasons. It's pretty clear the local governments in these riot towns love criminals and absolutely despise the productive class.

I'm guessing he didn't want to put his family through financial ruin coupled with the anxiety of being prosecuted for political reasons. It's pretty clear the local governments in these riot towns love criminals and absolutely despise the productive class.

Yeah - it's pretty clear these urban locations are as successful as they are DESPITE their local governments.

Local twist to story:
"Gardner's body was found outside a healthcare clinic in Hillsboro, Oregon — roughly 20 minutes outside of Portland.

According to a report from Omaha-World Herald, "Gardner shot himself after authorities in Hillsboro, Oregon, received a call of a suicidal party, said two law enforcement sources who spoke on condition of anonymity. The death happened this weekend, though Hillsboro police would not confirm the death or the time it happened."
Why would he venture all the way from Omaha to Hillsboro, Oregon just to off himself...??? o_Oo_Oo_O
That's just weird...

Local twist to story:

So now, in the United States we have lost rule of law, now DA's and local governments are bowing to lawless rioters, looters vandals and mobs...

Sad day for Amerika....

The productive class needs to stop all financial support of local governments until those local governments show support and protection for the productive class... Period...

No need to pay for services never rendered...

Or taxation without representation...

Why would he venture all the way from Omaha to Hillsboro, Oregon just to off himself...??? o_Oo_Oo_O
That's just weird...

Reportedly he was living at his uncle's place and looking for work -- uncle happens to live in OR. He faced a barrage of hate at home. Cassandra Fairbanks has a bunch of factoids about him in her twitter feed but they aren't limited to a single thread so days from now, this link won't be so good, it's good now though: https://twitter.com/cassandrarules

He seemed like a genuinely nice person:

Every restaurant has a service door/exit in the kitchen...
Why would one do that? Customers have a reasonable expectation of safety when dining out, in fact I'd say that a paying diner has more right to be there than a violent, mobbing rioter... Period...

It's high time the general public stop cow-towing to these tantrum throwing imbeciles. It's time to push back, with at least equal force and consistency...

#ResistMobRule

Why would one do that? Customers have a reasonable expectation of safety when dining out, in fact I'd say that a paying diner has more right to be there than a violent, mobbing rioter... Period...

It's high time the general public stop cow-towing to these tantrum throwing imbeciles. It's time to push back, with at least equal force and consistency...

#ResistMobRule

There ya go, 'a battalion of patriots', although there are rumors of groups like the National Alliance showing up, who are pretty horrible. I would hate for good people to be judged negatively based on the poor actions of a few they happen to be in proximity to.

It's just one option, which is also applicable to other threats such as an active shooter or fire. Just one tool for the toolbox which could be useful in the scenario under discussion. Just because you resist, what makes you think that is a magic, foolproof plan...?
Also, sometimes you have others you're responsible for and want to ensure they're safely out of the way.

Gibbs Rule #44: "First things first, hide the women and children."

It's just one option, which is also applicable to other threats such as an active shooter or fire. Just one tool for the toolbox which could be useful in the scenario under discussion. Just because you resist, what makes you think that is a magic, foolproof plan...?
Actually never said anything was magic or foolproof. All I'm saying is the more society cowers to these hoodlums, the more they're going to continue this behavior. It's just reinforcement and empowerment. This is what happens because parents stop punishing their children, now they throw tantrums in public...

As Ike Clanton said in Tombstone, "give 'em a little rap on the jaw and get some respect"
:D

Last Edited:
I think people need to eat in groups and come armed with riot guns with first volley using rubber bullets and live rounds after that
I'm picturing taking the ladies out to dinner with a slung 12 gauge loaded with bean bag rounds. Or something from here: They have a round called "Salt & Pepper". It's exactly what you think it is. :D "Be a dear and pass the salt & pepper love."

Problem is, no matter what's in the tube as soon as a gun's out it's automatic Deadly Force escalation.
LOL, truth be told I'm just avoiding downtown until they get their bubblegum squared. So probably for a long time. I don't really miss it.

Just because you resist, what makes you think that is a magic, foolproof plan...?
"I have a cunning plan Sire, which cannot fail."
-Sodoff Baldrick

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews