JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What caliber and brand of brass? Some brass like the 6BR, .308 Palma and the .220 Russian brass used for PPC cartridges have a small flash hole, and it is partly credited for the inherit accuracy of the round.

I suppose you could drill them out, but I doubt you could be really consistent with the final product. Minor difference could impact accuracy. But if you are not overly worried about accuracy, I don't see why not provided you stay within the larger flash hole spec.

I test drilled this case.
25ytxcm.jpg

You can drill it out, however unless it's actually causing you issues I wouldn't bother.

Looking at the drawing for M80, the dimension should be .078"+.004" so a 5/64" drill would be perfect (.0761")

You can drill it out, however unless it's actually causing you issues I wouldn't bother.

Looking at the drawing for M80, the dimension should be .078"+.004" so a 5/64" drill would be perfect (.0761")

Yeah, I keep breaking the decapping pin lol. And the worst part is that lyman has bubblegumty warranty. I broke the rod and the pin and its $25 to replace not including shipping...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top