JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I LOVE it! Every time people like the POS POTUS and Hillary open their yaps about MORE gun control, the amazing people of America prove these politicians are way out of touch with Mr. and Mrs. America.

Gosh, I love this country, and every single person that buys a gun.

In fact, I think of each gun sale as a middle finger to the gun grabbers. So, the more the merrier.

All the former private sales in Washington and Oregon are now on the books.
This must raise the appearance of sales?

Anyhow. I'm still seeing $500 OR's [Obama rifles] . And handguns still on the shelf.

It's still not bad yet. For Now!

But polish up your collection. And top off your ammo now.
Or compete with the ''Panic'' buyers!

All the former private sales in Washington and Oregon are now on the books.
This must raise the appearance of sales?

Anyhow. I'm still seeing $500 OR's [Obama rifles] . And handguns still on the shelf.

It's still not bad yet. For Now!

But polish up your collection. And top off your ammo now.
Or compete with the ''Panic'' buyers!

Not really. It was reported recently on this forum (can't find the thread at the moment as the search function is down) that the state of Oregon, which does NOT use the FICS/FBI background check system, processed a very small number of private sales in the first month of SB941, and not a single denial among them. It would appear that SB941 has done little to nothing to increase the number of background checks in Oregon.

Not really. It was reported recently on this forum (can't find the thread at the moment as the search function is down) that the state of Oregon, which does NOT use the FICS/FBI background check system, processed a very small number of private sales in the first month of SB941, and not a single denial among them. It would appear that SB941 has done little to nothing to increase the number of background checks in Oregon.
http://www.oregon.gov/osp/ID/docs/FICS DENIAL REPOTS/FICS Denial Report Data - August 2015.pdf

Last page. They also removed "arrests" from this latest month's report.

2000 more total FICS checks this last month. no change in denial rate 0.8%

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads