JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Soooooooo, we have lived at our little crummy duplex for just over a year and only moved there temporarily for my job. We had "decent" neighbors for awhile but they moved out in late December 2011 and it was awesome for a month and a half, then the landlord got new tenants! YAY!:s0155: NOT!:angry: These degenerates were AWFUL!:huh: All kinds of traffic coming and going night and day, fights, drugs, etc etc. It was really bad, we complained to the landlord:complain: and he "talked" to them but nothing changed, then we complained to DHS because there were two toddlers in the house and we felt horrible about them being subjected to that kind of environment, but DHS told us to contact local LE, they would not touch it on their own:s0002: . So basically this has been going on since February with no respite untill 3:30 this morning! Better half and I are in bed:s0129: when all of a sudden :s0001: FLASH BANG and in storm the boys in blue!:yes: Sounded like a goshdarn riot in that place:s0081: so I says to wifey, "me thinks that is the cops and they are being raided, so I go foggin it out into the living room and the street is lit up like the 4th of July with cars, suv's, SWAT, all kinds of hullabaloo and they are giving them the business!:s0025: . Anyway come to find out they had been watching them for months compiling the evidence and getting info froma snitch! So other than getting hardly any sleep last night and waking up to the sound of flash bangs and screams of GET THE FRIZZLE DOWN and SHUT THE FRONT DOOR,:s0058:, today is going to be a good day!:cool::s0133:

Now I just need a nap!

I hope the kids were not hurt in all that mayhem. A bit shocked they used a flashbang knowing kids are in the house and no idea where..

Hope the area cleans up a bit for you now.

It sucks that people like that have kids. Hopefully they are put in good hands and that your next neighbors are decent people. Keep your fingers crossed.

Thankfully only one of the children were there at the time and yes I pray that they go to a "decent" home, I do not have much faith in DHS but frankly the environment they were in was beyond bad! I agree with Mathew, I can't figure out for the life of me why degenerate people have children!! It p1sses me off! Its the child that loses every time, poor things!

Look around. It is the degenerates doing all the breeding. Adding to the dumbed-down entitlement populace.

I realize that, I just don't understand the thought behind it! My wife and I have struggled for several years financially due to multiple reasons but never in a million years did we think, hey lets make this harder and have a child:s0077:! I have nothing against kids and for the most part I like well behaved children but we have chosen to not have kids for alot of reasons, but then I see these bottom feeders that have no job, no future, sucking off of the welfare state and they have multiple offspring??????WTF is up with that? Blows my mind!

What a great way to start your morning! The great thing is that the local LEOs went to the right apartment this time! I wish you the best of luck with better neighbors.

Last Thursday Wifey and I came home from the range about 11:00am and as we were driving up I was thinking someone was having a party. Cars parked in every available spot on our street, and then some. Nope, there were about 30 people in the driveway to the apeartment across the street from our HOME, lots O' police. They finaly raided the drug dealer in apt. 1!!!!!! And, his little female assistant in apt. 5. WE MISSED THE SHOW!!!! Got the mugshot and 411 that he got nailed for possesion cocaine C Felony, Int to dist. cocaine B felony, $5,000.00 and $25.000 respectively. He was home 12 hours after he was arrested

This guy has been trouble since him and his female roomate, and her pre 16yo daughter moved in, seems like MANY years ago. He, and his "friends" love their mega bass systems in their cars. They sit in their cars waiting for him to come home, then they roll their blunts and dump the wrappers, along with what ever else happens to be in their cars at the time on the road. A few years ago he threatened to "F up" my property when he saw me taking pics of his bro's comings and goings. The dealers man's cars have fine alarms that goe off all times of the day and night. He always speeds up and down the street with the lound pipes on the three fine vehicles he owns. The guy spent 16 years in prison, doesn't work and is getting an SSI check. We have now learned that he's on the OMMP. ?? you say? "Oreogon Medical Marijuana Program"! This dog PIA is the only loser in a complex of about 15 units. Mgmt. company are his "Buds. Maybe the owner, quite the business man around town apparantly, will give a flying flop and boot 'em.
Holding breath.

Good luck Mr. Frost! And here's hoping that the owner of your complex gives a rats arse about the people the feed him!

Mike

I realize that, I just don't understand the thought behind it! My wife and I have struggled for several years financially due to multiple reasons but never in a million years did we think, hey lets make this harder and have a child:s0077:! I have nothing against kids and for the most part I like well behaved children but we have chosen to not have kids for alot of reasons, but then I see these bottom feeders that have no job, no future, sucking off of the welfare state and they have multiple offspring??????WTF is up with that? Blows my mind!

I sell them groceries 5 days a week - for the past 24 years. The more 'offspring', the more on the card. Pays my check.

Wifey

Last Thursday Wifey and I came home from the range about 11:00am and as we were driving up I was thinking someone was having a party. Cars parked in every available spot on our street, and then some. Nope, there were about 30 people in the driveway to the apeartment across the street from our HOME, lots O' police. They finaly raided the drug dealer in apt. 1!!!!!! And, his little female assistant in apt. 5. WE MISSED THE SHOW!!!! Got the mugshot and 411 that he got nailed for possesion cocaine C Felony, Int to dist. cocaine B felony, $5,000.00 and $25.000 respectively. He was home 12 hours after he was arrested

This guy has been trouble since him and his female roomate, and her pre 16yo daughter moved in, seems like MANY years ago. He, and his "friends" love their mega bass systems in their cars. They sit in their cars waiting for him to come home, then they roll their blunts and dump the wrappers, along with what ever else happens to be in their cars at the time on the road. A few years ago he threatened to "F up" my property when he saw me taking pics of his bro's comings and goings. The dealers man's cars have fine alarms that goe off all times of the day and night. He always speeds up and down the street with the lound pipes on the three fine vehicles he owns. The guy spent 16 years in prison, doesn't work and is getting an SSI check. We have now learned that he's on the OMMP. ?? you say? "Oreogon Medical Marijuana Program"! This dog PIA is the only loser in a complex of about 15 units. Mgmt. company are his "Buds. Maybe the owner, quite the business man around town apparantly, will give a flying flop and boot 'em.
Holding breath.

Good luck Mr. Frost! And here's hoping that the owner of your complex gives a rats arse about the people the feed him!

Mike

Makes you want to do a little "housecleaning" on your own don't it?:s0155:

Makes you a little concerned for your safety, though. No phone call warning you to stay away from windows or take you out the back? Would have hated to see bullets come ripping through those paper thin duplex walls!

I got bad news for you... your awful neighbors aren't any more likely to be "gone" than if this hadn't happened. They still live there, and only an enforced eviction is likely to get them out, now. Likely the boyfriend will spend a couple weeks in county, but mom and anyone else involved will be back before the day is over.

The owner was probably contacted, but I'd make sure they know about it.

BOOOM !! I know what you mean that most have been gnarly. The law did the samething down the road from me few weeks ago. 5am sunday sounded like they were raiding my house, and it was 1 block down . Gee's hope the kids were not in there. Im sure they weren't ,not with the law watching. love it when they take care of biness!

BOOOM !! I know what you mean that most have been gnarly. The law did the samething down the road from me few weeks ago. 5am sunday sounded like they were raiding my house, and it was 1 block down . Gee's hope the kids were not in there. Im sure they weren't ,not with the law watching. love it when they take care of biness!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top