JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you considered a little trigger work first?
No. I've looked into it. Polishing that is. Just was never "sold" that it helped much.
It's a Glock. I've learned to accept them in the raw without mods.

I listen to suggestion and recommendations, well. :cool:

Last Edited:
Check out this guy's videos. I had a hard time imagining how to tear apart my Glock until I watched his videos #1 and #2. I don't know much about his store or rep, but as far as his ability to demonstrate in a patient way how to work over the Glock, I think he's great.

After watching his vids, I've installed Ghost Connecters on our G42 and G43 which made a nice improvement to the trigger feel, and I've polished all of the trigger parts as well.

I've looked into quite a lot about upgrades for them, then got distracted.
The ghost connector (I thought) seemed, snake oil barring the replacement of maybe springs.

However, what can you share with me any very noticeable personal gains? I'd love to shoot one that had the upgrades to help me commit.
Not meaning to come over as sounding negative. I'm forced to reason with here say and trust in others.

Last Edited:
On my command, authority speaks, said the G19.
I inquire the magwell for repetitious consistency, form factor, placement, and accuracy.

I can appreciate your logic. I'd planned mag extensions if I did go the route of a magwell. They (the magwell) make sense for grip placement, however, somewhat moot. I use a grip sleeve. My grip placement is very consistent.

Pic on the U/L

G19_grip.jpg

Your grip should be dictated by placement of the web of your hand, not your pinky against a mag-well. Unless your building a "race-gun" for range competition, I'm not often keen on a bunch of "bolt-on doo-dads" for my Glock pistols, either... for above mentioned reasons.

Change the sights to your choice of tritium night-sights (I like Trijicon), a "grip-plug" for the "back-strap" hole behind the mag-well, and an extended mag-release button if needed.

LOL.... OK, that was of no help to the OP's question, but hopefully helps you decide whether or not to go forward with a mag-well.

Last Edited:
Your grip should be dictated by placement of the web of your hand, not your pinky against a mag-well. Unless your building a "race-gun" for range competition, I'm not often keen on a bunch of "bolt-on doo-dads" for my Glock pistols, either... for above mentioned reasons.

Change the sights to your choice of titium night-sights (I like Trijicon), a "grip-plug" for the "back-strap" hole behind the mag-well, and an extended mag-release button if needed.

LOL.... OK, that was of no help to the OP's question, but hopefully helps you decide whether or not to go forward with a mag-well.
Appreciate you input none-the-less. Night sights have crossed my mind. I've got the Big Dots on a few. Thinking Trijicon on the 19 & 26

I'm also with the sights and trigger in place of the mag well. Unless your building a comp gun. Then I'd say go for all 3.......That's my opinion, sorry no help

I'm also with the sights and trigger in place of the mag well. Unless your building a comp gun. Then I'd say go for all 3.......That's my opinion, sorry no help
The night sights will happen. Trijicon GL101O
The trigger, I would like to go assured it's the best for the price. My searching the topic leads me to believe the price is a waste of money as compared to a Ghost connector and a bit of polishing.

Last Edited:
Personally I see no reason for a beveled magwell on a Glock or any other double stack mag pistol since the mag well is already large/wide enough to accept a double stack mag and the top of the mag is tapered down to a single round in width so you already have a small object going into a large hole. Another downside to beveled magwells is they tend to encompass the bottom plate of the mag preventing you from grabbing and ripping the mag out of the mag well if the mag doesn't drop free either from dirt and debris or a type 3 malfunction. So unless you plan on also adding a mag extension such an Arredondo or Taran Tactical I recommending passing.

They have their place .... IPSC
But for edc, TT makes a smaller unit. Not as big as their CEREAL BOWL sized competition unit.
LOL

IMAG1193.jpg

The night sights will happen. Trijicon GL101O
The trigger, I would like to go assured it's the best for the price. My searching the topic leads me to believe the price is a waste of money as compared to a Ghost connector and a bit of polishing.

The GL-101O is what I have on mine and the wife's Glocks. My eye picks out the orange dot really quick in daylight.

Brownells sells HD sights cheaper

If you want to go down the trigger path, I'd suggest an Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger coupled with their Ultimate Safety Plunger

The TrijiconHD are the best IMHO. You can easily rack the slide using the rear sight on the edge of something if you find yourself one handed for some reason.

I have found them (full front/rear set) on eBay for as low as $100 NIB

Beat me to it fxdc,

Hmm, what was the subject?
I forgot long ago.

I think three replies were on topic.
All commentary, good, but, hesus.

Seems to be the norm around here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR