JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pic. is choreographed BS especially wearing of the pvs14 with that Flame right in front of it's Obj. . . 1st thing happens shooter is flash blind in the dark by his own muzzle flash . then blind again, as his NV unit auto.shuts-down with overload of his flaming Muz. flashlight .
edit add.
also, You got to Love the Ninja strong-hand only shooting technique in FA burst . .

wtf are you talking about, choreographed bs? A photo of my buddy shooting is all it is. We were amazed at the blast.
-
Thought you cut & paste it from somewhere .. HAHahahah .. ' sorry dude ' but it looks JUST LIKE some Hooky Mall Ninja Surefire Advertisement Pic. they would choose to use .
You should mail it to them . maybe they use it. ???

Last Edited:
wtf are you talking about, choreographed bs? A photo of my buddy shooting is all it is. We were amazed at the blast.
Well why didn't you say that from the getgo? In this day and age of crazy spam and whatnot (you do have a clickable down in your tagline).. people might/do not appreciate things that beg the question/posit (click here!).. had you simply said "Hey you guys, check out this pic of my bud triggering this blaster!" or something.. that might have been more proper instead of a stand alone picture with no description whatsoever.

Been working in the sun the past few weeks and the heat has zapped most of my posting energy. Yes, my rifle, hadn't been out in pitch dark to observe the muzzle blast. Thought it was pretty impressive and took this photo from a video of the shoot. I'm sure Surefire and Colt have a sales team.

Been working in the sun the past few weeks and the heat has zapped most of my posting energy. Yes, my rifle, hadn't been out in pitch dark to observe the muzzle blast. Thought it was pretty impressive and took that photo from a video of the shoot. I'm sure Surefire and Colt have a sales team.

And yes, the autogated feature on the pvs14 works well. The flash causes the pvs14 to blank out for a sec to protect the unit. When we ran the Surefire mini suppressor it didn't trip the autogated feature see photo.
-
that looks not to bad for a SB & mini can on the muzzle .
might even get better and even smaller flash if you 'hand-load' & tryout and pick the best burn rate . But short barrel is notorious for the flamethrower and hard on Cans .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top