JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is probley the best fourm ive been on for selling stuff. YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME! :peace:

I would agree !
While I have only had about four transactions, both selling and buying, all have been smooth and painless and all the folks have been honest and easy to deal with. :)

I had a Senior Member with 100% rating on his trades. I had a gun posted. He PM'd me saying "I'll take it" and suggesting we do the deal two days later. We never met. He flaked saying he didn't have the money. In the meantime, my gun was listed as "SPF" which is the right thing for a seller to do when a buyer has committed. But I lost a weekend of potential buyers.

I understand that things happen, and you can word an offer candidly that way. ("I'll buy your gun on Monday, but I need my two guns to sell first. Let's talk about meeting.") But you shouldn't commit unconditionally like that if you aren't willing to follow through. And if you are just trying to tie the seller up while you try to see what you have in the piggy bank and keep your options open, not cool at all.

If I tell someone we have a deal, I come through even if new circumstances make it painful or I think I priced the deal wrong. No one has ever seen me back out of a deal, whether whining about my poor unfortunate life, or because I had a better offer come in.

Man up or wear a skirt, boys.

PM me for this unreliable person's name.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top