JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why is it you will be pming someone for a week on a deal have a date set to transfer the firearm then lo and behold they drop off the face of the earth? This is why i quit using craigslist! I know its the inevitable bad apple in the barrel but come on! If you change your mind thats fine, heck i really dont care if i sell the rifle or not, but at least have the decencey to send a message and tell someone! So to the people out there that do this stop! its the internet for gods sake how hard is it to send a message? Are you affraid it will ruin our nonexistent friendship? Grow up people! Now with that said thank you to all the great people on here that are stand up human beings and great to deal with. Ahhhhh now i fell better. LOL!

internet-serious-business.jpg

"sorry my brother was pming you about this and he got hurt at work and i am on his account pming you so you know he cant make it,,,,,,"

that one was my favorite

Heres another one about sellers, they will make a post with item for sale then never respond, and their in box is full with no way to contact them so it's a two way street.

It's just humans in general. Don't let it bother you or expect to change anything.

A couple months ago I got a call from a local PD officer that wanted to come in for an appointment with me at my office. The guy NO-Call NO-Shows me for his appointment.

So i follow up with him on his cell and his excuse is that he "Called in to cancel and told the receptionist, who must have told the other John at the company, instead of me" Yet we have only three people at this location, and also have caller ID on the lines. I guess he called another company by mistake and told them he couldn't make his appointment. Or, maybe just made up the excuse!

I expected a little more from our local LE agent. I guess he get's a lot of lame excuses all day and wanted to pass one down the line.

Not many people these days grow up knowing that your word is supposed to be your bond.

+1

I had a buyer once agree to a deal (in person). He left to get a truck for a mattress, frame, and box-spring sold as a set. Then he calls me after meeting saying he doesn't want the mattress and that he wants to buy it for less. I told him he knew it was a set and that HE agreed to my deal from the get go. He then says he doesn't want to buy it, and that's when I said my "thank you for coming by to look at it" and hung up.

15 minutes later, he called back and agreed a deal that included everything.

I've always had low/no ballers and flaky tendencies from people of certain cultural backgrounds on a consistent basis, all of whom appear to be using the same mannerisms.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top