JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did I wake-up in another country this morning. I thought that I am in The United States of America. I did not know that Foreign Holidays are more important then the American Flag. Are Justice system has gone to hell in a hand bag! But what the hell it's ok to walk on it and burn it too!

Did I wake-up in another country this morning. I thought that I am in The United States of America. I did not know that Foreign Holidays are more important then the American Flag. Are Justice system has gone to hell in a hand bag! But what the hell it's ok to walk on it and burn it too!

Cinco De Mayo isn't a Mexican Holiday. Its a Holiday celebrated in the USA and a state holiday in Puebla Mexico Like Homer Davenport Days is in Silverton. It has little if any meaning outside the state of Puebla

Cinco de Mayo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its like Kwanzaa in that its been invented as a way to be inclusive of a group of people.

Cinco De Mayo isn't a Mexican Holiday. Its a Holiday celebrated in the USA and a state holiday in Puebla Mexico Like Homer Davenport Days is in Silverton. It has little if any meaning outside the state of Puebla

Cinco de Mayo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its like Kwanzaa in that its been invented as a way to be inclusive of a group of people.

Then why would it be considered offensive to wear an American Flag t-shirt on that day?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top