JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone please educate me as to how the 'Florida Agriculture Commissioner' ever got into the 'loop' of CCL administration and control of them?

I always thought the handling of CCls was a LE function.

What''s the zip code for the alternate reality you're living in?

When a mob tries to subvert the election process by force, perhaps the more accurate description is - treason.
06580-228x228.png

What''s the zip code for the alternate reality you're living in?

When a mob tries to subvert the election process by force, perhaps the more accurate description is - treason.
Do you actually know what an insurrection is?

Insurrection

Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

Insurrection

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.
Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States.

Essential Meaning of insurrection
: a usually violent attempt to take control of a government. He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected government.acts of insurrection

None of those protesters were involved in committing acts of violence, none were armed, and none committed any actual crimes that could be associated with or convicted of, crimes of Sedition, Insurrectionism, or Treason!

Get your facts strait before you make accusations of folks here!

Someone please educate me as to how the 'Florida Agriculture Commissioner' ever got into the 'loop' of CCL administration and control of them?

I always thought the handling of CCls was a LE function.
She got elected in 2018 as part of the trial run of vote fraud for the 2020 election. They go to bed 50k votes ahead and lose over night. Sound familiar? The new Gov cleaned it out. The Governor almost lost but the Democrats didn't make enough phony ballots. Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach county have been in FL vote fraud for 100 years.

If what happened in PDX for a YEAR was "mostly peaceful" I have to think 1/6 would qualify as "afternoon tea in the garden." If it was truly and insurrection, and they showed up armed, they would still be there.

Does this put me on some type of list??? :rolleyes:

If what happened in PDX for a YEAR was "mostly peaceful" I have to think 1/6 would qualify as "afternoon tea in the garden." If it was truly and insurrection, and they showed up armed, they would still be there.

Does this put me on some type of list??? :rolleyes:
As another member recently pointed out " if you ain't on a list, you aren't trying hard enough ".

Yep. And "back the blue" doesn't seem to apply in that situation. Also, Trumpets are getting ready to hold a protest against the incarceration of those treasonous individuals. But I thought it was a hoax and/or all Antifa playing dress up? The fact is every one of those people deserve the shackles. I'm sure the resident proud boys will disagree. My heart goes out to the police who lost their lives due to the insurrection and I'm glad Virginia sent reinforcements despite the president refusing to aid the outnumbered police. I suppose it wouldn't make sense helping the police since the insurrection was his last ditch effort to remain in power.
Talk about an People Funny.jpg
alternate universe.

As far as I know nobody has been convicted of insurection, so that means no insurection.
Pelosi and her crew have done everything they can to get those charges to stick.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top