JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

West Palm Beach, Florida, Mayor Keith James

" In his Declaration of Emergency, James cited a Florida statute that allows public officials to strip law-abiding citizens of their Second Amendment rights by preventing the sale and public possession of firearms. "
FLA

West Palm Beach, Florida, Mayor Keith James

" In his Declaration of Emergency, James cited a Florida statute that allows public officials to strip law-abiding citizens of their Second Amendment rights by preventing the sale and public possession of firearms. "
FLA

Sounds (and looks) like another ignorant bubblegum, elected by ignorant bubblegums.... :rolleyes:

This won't last... I suspect the pressure will be more than the mayor can bear, it'll either be dropped by popular pressure or by a law suit...

Elections have consequences, be careful who you vote for...

Next on his agenda... Women can't vote, everyone must only worship the Official City God, abolish private property, establish a $1000 fee to vote ....

.... and Christmas is cancelled

I have just one question...
Who's the hawtie? o_O

Hawtie.JPG

I'd love to visit my LGS and see that!

No wait, I'd probably end up with more than I need just to hang around in the shop longer!:s0140::rolleyes:

SO, this mayor is in fact violating settled fed law strictly forbidding any gov employee from doing this exact thing! Boy, did he open a whole #10 can of stupid, all that's needed is for someone to take this to a court or the states A.G, problem solved!

Nos,

Sure, but whaddaya gonna do?

From the perspective I see, I'm going with 'holy smokes' she's gorgeous, although she could turn around and look like an every other tooth missing 'gawd-zilla', but probably not...she looks very healthy from what I could see in the photo.

Plus, I just like women in general.

You know of any women and men mixture that works perfectly, except (if you're both lucky) horizontally?

No, you don't...

You know of any women and men mixture that works perfectly, except (if you're both lucky) horizontally?
Well, I have it on good authority that doin' it up against a wall ain't all that bad, either... Just sayin'... :)

From the perspective I see, I'm going with 'holy smokes' she's gorgeous, although she could turn around and look like an every other tooth missing 'gawd-zilla'
You mean like this one?

Not the time.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews