JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I feel dumb asking but i couldnt get my answer online and im new to this. I have a older gun with fixed sights (part of the slide), the dots are fading and i would like to replace them with night sights. can this be done? what do you guys recommend? thanks in advance for the info.

Don't laugh, but before you make a big investment, glob some typewriter correction fluid (White-Out) on the front sight and around the rear notch. You get extremely bright white-outline sights, easily touched-up, or easily removed with any gun cleaning solvent. Correction fluid is basically cellulose fibers and each fiber is a light-pipe, so it is VERY bright especially in low light. Just try it, then laugh........................elsullo ;)

Yah it's worth a laugh too from the elegant and inexpensive solution. Touch it up whenever needed. Cleans up easily. But, most importantly, Those sights just stand out so that I can let my subconscious mind find them as I hold the target in sight. Righton Elsulo:buttrock:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top