JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm puzzled.

I know a lot of folks really like these, but I'm not sure why. The round itself seems reasonable, but the gun looks and feels.... I don't know... kinda cheap? I only handled one for about 3 minutes the other day, but it felt sort of insubstantial. The mag release and controls felt like there was some friction w/ the plastic on plastic - not smooth or fluid. And for $1000? What am I missing here, folks? :confused:

I bought one in 2005 and absolutely love it. The trigger is very light and it is easy to be accurate with. The loaded gun and extra magazines are still very light for a long day of carrying.

They may not feel very durable but do a little research with Belgian military units that are using them.

Jeez weebs you sound like a big guy to be ankle rigging a desert eagle. Doesnt the five seven shoot a P90 bullet. Thats all the hype. rifle bullet in a pistol thats smaller then a AR pistol...you can actually carry the five seven.

I've long ago stopped wondering why people become attached to a particular firearm, or to a particular brand. When you look at some of the passionate discussions about Glocks, for example, it just makes you laugh at how excited folks can get on both sides of the issue. It's different triggers for different riggers or something like that, I guess. Personally, the gun hold no attraction for me whatsoever. But as wel all know, beauty is in the eye of the gun-holder.

I bought one in 2005 and absolutely love it. The trigger is very light and it is easy to be accurate with. The loaded gun and extra magazines are still very light for a long day of carrying.

They may not feel very durable but do a little research with Belgian military units that are using them.

Will check into the Belgian military angle. Thanks for the post:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads