Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fist vs Computer Monitor. Part 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by coastal steelheader, Dec 6, 2011.

1. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

We all agree that hitting women is wrong, but ask yourselves how long it would have been before you sent this woman went flying for the cheap seats?

[video=youtube;OBZwDjocX14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBZwDjocX14[/video]

2. brianjronk

brianjronk Marysville, WA Active Member

Self-control: That man has it

3. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

...that and feeling a lot of guilt.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" :)

4. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

At 0.02sec, I would have broken her jaw.

servingu and (deleted member) like this.
  5. servingu

servingu Vancouver (not BC) WA (not DC) Member

crazy b itch

6. Barefoot343

Barefoot343 liberalville Active Member

wow.

7. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

I think hitting her back would lead to a nut being ripped off
    That wasn't the first time she beat him up.I'm sure

8. Asp

Asp Oregon, the promise land. Active Member

We didn't see the whole entire events. So we may have missed parts where she was in his face saying things and whatnot. The woman in my opinion is clearly in the wrong for instigating physical violence through intimidation (pushing, etc). I don't think that (instigating violence through intimidation) is ever okay.

But as far as I know we're not mind readers, and we have no idea how what kind of violence people are willing to exert when they're losing control and discipline to anger, pride, etc. Which brings us back to Redcap's comment about self-defense. His (?) comment might shock people here, but frankly no one has any idea if she has a weapon or is out for blood. We also have no idea what kind of training she has or if she is willing to punch victim's throat.

My opinion? If a woman hits like a man, she can expect to get hit back like one. *
    If you wouldn't put up with this stuff from your friends or family, why are you putting it up with a woman?
    Throw her back and keep fishing.

*This doesn't mean I personally would hit back, but the expectation should be there.

9. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Josephine County Active Member

Simple case of self defense for this guy.
    I was raised that there is never a reason to hit a woman or any one else eather. But on the other hand you get one or two free shots and then I put your butt on the ground. No I do not fight fair.

10. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

I think her actions with the cops at the end of the video spoke volumes being she's a spoiled brat who will explode on anyone when she doesn't get her way. It's only too bad the cops didn't use the tasers on her.

11. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Um, looks like a domestic dispute to me. I would have just walked away. But then again, that's what you get for dating crazy women.