JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale is the Fist High Ride #K2 OWB Kydex holster for the Glock 43. This is the tightest-riding OWB you can find. A fabulous way to carry the G43 with the comfort of OWB but the concealment that is equal to many IWB holsters. Has 1 1/2" loops. Like new.

Price: $50.00 FTF. Add $7.00 for shipping in the CONUS. Cash or money order preferred but PayPal is accepted if the buyer deals with the fees.

Contact via PM. First "I'll take it!" gets this super-concealable, ultra-thin OWB holster.

proxy1.jpg

download15.jpg

Last Edited:
For sale is the Fist High Ride #K2 OWB Kydex holster for the Glock 43. This is the tightest-riding OWB you can find. A fabulous way to carry the G43 with the comfort of OWB but the concealment that is equal to many IWB holsters. Has 1 1/2" loops. Like new.

Price: $50.00 FTF. Add $7.00 for shipping in the CONUS. Cash or money order preferred but PayPal is accepted if the buyer deals with the fees.

Contact via PM. First "I'll take it!" gets this super-concealable, ultra-thin OWB holster.

View attachment 296332

View attachment 296333

View attachment 296332

View attachment 296333

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews