JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We took the kids out fishing on Thursday and the lake was perfect. We bank fished to the left of the dock at boat ramp C. With in 5 minutes of casting out my daughters pole she had a nice 12" rainbow on the line. After I got her line set back up and in the water my line and my sons line both started dancing around. We limited out in 4 hours.

We were using Power eggs, a mix of 1 pink with 1 white and 1 lime green with 1 orange.

My brother and I went back on Friday and didn't do as well because the wind really picked up that day. We went back to the same spot and used the same bait and we both got some fish.

We took the kids out fishing on Thursday and the lake was perfect. We bank fished to the left of the dock at boat ramp C. With in 5 minutes of casting out my daughters pole she had a nice 12" rainbow on the line. After I got her line set back up and in the water my line and my sons line both started dancing around. We limited out in 4 hours.

We were using Power eggs, a mix of 1 pink with 1 white and 1 lime green with 1 orange.

My brother and I went back on Friday and didn't do as well because the wind really picked up that day. We went back to the same spot and used the same bait and we both got some fish.

Thanks for the encouraging update. I take the kids to that very spot sometimes because it's close and easy. Got a few here and there, and I've been skunked a couple times, too. I won't give up on it!

Stupidly looked at my cell phone there once and watched a big rainbow shake off my line before I could set the hook. That was a valuable lesson learned.

I had the same thing happen last weekend. I reeled him all the way in and when i was pulling him onto the bank he spit the hook out or shook it off. I threw the pole and jumped in after him and tossed him on to the bank like a bear after some juggling around. The kids and the people on the dock had a good laugh and I was pretty happy since he was the biggest fish of the day.

What i have been doing is setting a few little clamp on weights about 6-8 inches from the hook and then putting on two of those little powerbait pellets on the hook.

Since most of these fish aren't used to deep water being that they are straight from the hatchery they are staying in shallow water. Don't cast out to far and I'm sure you will land a few.

I had the same thing happen last weekend. I reeled him all the way in and when i was pulling him onto the bank he spit the hook out or shook it off. I threw the pole and jumped in after him and tossed him on to the bank like a bear after some juggling around. The kids and the people on the dock had a good laugh and I was pretty happy since he was the biggest fish of the day.
This is fishin. I think they mess with us for fun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top