JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to fish it when I lived in Oregon. If your banking it I'd suggest the upper end where the Santiam River dumps into it. It's shallow up there. Use Powerbait or nightcrawlers on a bobber or off the bottom.

If the Santiam River is open....I'm not sure anymore....skip the lake and fish the river. Fish brown body/hackle Rooster Tails with the gold blade or black body Panther Martins w/ gold blade on light spinning gear say 4 lb test. If that fails go with single Pautzke Balls O' Fire salmon eggs on a number 14 hook with a couple split shot. Those combos used to work very well up there. ( Pretty much anywhere else too back when stream fishing for trout was legal everywhere. ) Dont worry about killing natives as up there they are all hatchery stocked fish. Hope you guys have a blast !

Nice lake, it is famous for fishing mostly for Trout. Trout has distinct taste and hardly it is found in other fish. Only the catching of fish is difficult but after once you catch it then you can taste it easily. It is also recommended to put them in a proper place to avoid any type of germs. You can use the Marquees to store them because they maintain a temperature in a vary good manner.
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads