JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As of now they have at least a dozen boxes of .380. Some Blazer Brass, some Blazer aluminum. For some wierd reason the aluminum cost more than brass.

Now for the disappointing part: they have bricks of CCI standard velocity for $50! They also have 50-packs of standard for $5 and 300 packs of the CCI "AR" type for $30. Wierdly they have 100-packs of mini-mags for $8.99 which is less than the standard velocity. That tells me the price hike on stadard is a very recent price change and not a good sign of things to come. Personally I passed on buying any.
This is the first time I've seen it for $.10 per round (in larger quantities) at a major brick and mortar.

Over the last few weeks we have been buying Rem Thunderbolt at Bi-Mart for $1.99 for a 50-pack...they only allow 2 per person per visit. So in a couple days we end up getting the equivalent of a brick for $19.99. Am headed to Idaho in a couple days. Usually Cabelas just over the border has an abundance. Will update here upon return.

Crap, I nearly stopped there on the way home. While I have an abundance of high velocity .22, I really lack in the standard or subsonic .22 I'll stop there on the way home tomorrow, but they will probably be out of stock.

They had some packs of CB longs as well that usually only get bought after the .22 lr runs out. Also Fisherman's has been known to ration out thier stock on a per-day basis. So while not necessarily likely, it is possible there will be some.

Dear SomeDude,

You posted your original message yesterday 3:13pm. It is quite likely that it was all sold out by 3:30pm. The lesson is, don't even bother.

Thanks for the tip. If I hadn't picked up Mini-Mags from Walmart yesterday (Hayden Meadows), I'd want to know about this. $5/box of Standard Velocity is what some other small stores have been charging for the past 3-4 months, if you can find it.
McMinnville WM still had around 15 boxes of Federal at $2.47/50 about an hour ago.

Actually i just stopped by and they still have plenty of .22. Lots of the mini mags, stingers, standard velocity, and CB longs. Price is still high but if you really need it....

Also a decent amount of Blazer Brass .380 still.

I'm pretty sure there is rationing going on because some of the SKUs have more on the shelf than when I saw them yesterday

Last Edited:
Fisherman's Marine in Tigard has a fair selection of CCI .22LR that probably just came in today. Boxes of 50 were $5 and I saw some cases of 300. Purchase limits are in place and this isn't cheap bulk stuff, but it beats nothing if you are in that position.

Sportsman's Warehouse in Hillsboro/185th got in a shipment of CCI primers yesterday. No #34 or #41, but they had some #35 primers, their whole line of normal primers plus BR-2 and BR-4. They are almost out of Federal match pistol primers, but have a fair selection of Winchester and Remington primers. Some of their bullets were restocked yesterday as well, but still lots of holes in popular calibers.

As of now they have at least a dozen boxes of .380. Some Blazer Brass, some Blazer aluminum. For some wierd reason the aluminum cost more than brass.

Now for the disappointing part: they have bricks of CCI standard velocity for $50! They also have 50-packs of standard for $5 and 300 packs of the CCI "AR" type for $30. Wierdly they have 100-packs of mini-mags for $8.99 which is less than the standard velocity. That tells me the price hike on stadard is a very recent price change and not a good sign of things to come. Personally I passed on buying any.
This is the first time I've seen it for $.10 per round (in larger quantities) at a major brick and mortar.

They won't be seeing any of my business

Im sure you will see 22lr on sale in ammunition for sale, soon.......I cant believe there are suckers willing to pay $50 or more for a 525 pack. I should sale my 15 boxes. The funny part is..I have an open pack from last year with more than half left...might last until end of this year....

Last Edited:
Im sure you will see 22lr on sale in ammunition for sale, soon.......I cant believe there are suckers willing to pay $50 or more for a 525 pack. I should sale my 15 boxes. The funny part is..I have an open pack from last year with more than half left...might last until end of this year....

Before all this crap started I'd always wait for a sale and pick up 10 bricks or so for 18 and some change each. I've bought 2 bricks in the last 15 months both for my grandsons.

What's funny is for a long time, all the rimfire you could find was .17hmr. And no .22. But now, everybody is buying .17hmr firearms, and the supply of .17 ammo has gone to almost zero now. But with reports of .22's coming back slowly makes me happy. Not as cheap as I would like, but I think the days of cheap/affordable .22's are long gone!! But living on the coast makes it harder for me to get in on the .22 sales.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top