JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You would have to know what the heck you are doing with computers to do links and such haha. I lucked out and walked in to find that price on current add... Sorry can't be of more help. I'll stay safe for sure, thanks.

That could be just an in-store special. They don't currently have a sale ad. Next sale starts Sunday, May 1 as a grand opening sale for their new location in Tigard, just off 217 in the old Compusa store location.

I get their email notifications, which allows me to see there add. I just got it a couple days ago, but have since deleted it. That is what I meant by online add.

Stay Safe.

They will let you split your purchase into two separate transactions so you can double the limit. You can also leave the store with your purchase, put it in your car, go back in for round #2, #3, etc - they don't care. At least the one at Delta Park.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top