JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Look for their add in sundays paper. Along with Springer stuff they will have acouple handguns on sale SW Sigma in 9 or 40 under $300.00 and a Walther .22. 9mm ammo at$9.99, .223 at $5.99, and fed champ 525 bulk packs .22 at $15.99. some other stuff too for reloaders, Definatly worth checking out!:s0155:

That Smith & Wesson Sigma in either 9mm or 40 is $289 and includes a box of 50 rounds of ammo.

The 9mm ammo is 115gr FMJ Sellier & Bellot for $9.97/50 rounds, but it was out of stock at the Delta Park location when I went there after to gun show on Sunday.

I was thinking the same thing. The only thing I've read that hasn't been that good is about the trigger. Can't complain for $300 though. I think I'll go take a look at them

I was thinking the same thing. The only thing I've read that hasn't been that good is about the trigger. Can't complain for $300 though. I think I'll go take a look at them

I recently bought the SW9VE and shot it last weekend. Put 100 rounds thru it with no problems. The trigger is a long pull and fairly heavy, but I didn't think it was terrible. This isn't a competition target shooting gun, but supposedly isn't picky about what ammo you use and for the price it is a good value.

I have that gun an am very happy with it. You can find a free trigger mod on youtube which makes the pull a lot better. Cheap and reliable so far for me.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top