Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fishermans Marine aniversery sale

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by marty8587, Apr 8, 2011.

1. marty8587

marty8587 NE Portland Active Member

This will come out in Sundays paper.
    The new store is open, and there are alot of firearm related items on sale. The couple that caught my eye were...

PMC Bronze 45ACP for $17.97

Federal 5.56 for$6.99

Gammo Whisper Pellet Rifle $199.00

Alot of other stuff too... My aniversery is in May and I believe my Wife would love some new shinney 45 cal ammo! Of couse I'm the same guy who bought her a chain saw,( I could see the little one was working her too hard.)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  2. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

No real guns in that ad? I'm really disappointed that I didn't pick up that Walther P22 they had on sale last week for $299

I'm thrilled that the new store is now open. I drive past that location nearly every day on my way home from work. I'll be stopping in there next week. http://www.fishermans-marine.com/about-us.php

3. marty8587

marty8587 NE Portland Active Member

There was a 1911 style pistol, but in 22 cal. just not something that caught my eye.
    Sale starts Sunday!!!

4. Ian1816

Ian1816 Oregon City Active Member

I think that is what was meant by "real" guns.

5. Smoke It

Smoke It northwest New Member

yes my wife just bought a H&K p30 v3 and she loves it , then she bought a FNH FNP40 she really likes it too but you right she works much to much....and I just wish I had her mojo