JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The last time I was there,about 2 years ago,they had used as well as new handguns in the case.Most 'box stores' don't,I liked the fact that they did..
Iliked their people,and their prices.

Fisherman's is definitely not your ordinary 'box store' like GI Joes or Big 5. Walking in there is like walking into a small rod & gun shop, only it's much larger. It almost feels like you could ask for the owner and he'd come out and talk to you :)

I've bought 3-4 rifles and 2 handguns from Fisherman's. If you don't see what you want, ask them for a quote and you'll get a call from a guy at the office who can order just about anything for you. 2 of my rifles were special order, and they got them in within a week. They will sometimes negotiate on price, both in store and special order. They carry some reloading supplies and powder in the back. In addition to many rifles, shotguns, and handguns, they have started carrying "black guns" in 2008. Some of the gun counter guys are more knowledgeable than others. You wan watch their website for ads on rifles / shotguns. I recommend 'em.

I always try and stop into Fishermans when I get the chance. Their prices are fair, the service is pretty good, and it's never busy it seems - at least when I go. For a while there I was picking up XM193 from them for pretty good deal - cheapest .223/5.56 they had on the shelf somehow. Prices have since gone up sadly...

I've bought two of my three Glocks at Location #1.

- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Fair prices
- Will probably buy my next gun there

This is the type of place where you can go in and talk guns with the guys in the back during your lunch hour. I've been there many times just to ask questions. They have been more than willing to answer my many questions even knowing that I wasnt ready to make a purchase.

Good people, have gone shooting with most of them back in hunting.

They have bulk packs of lead cast bullets in right now, I think they are going to start selling them regularly.

Best gun purchase yet. Nice as good be, helped me find ammo for new gun pruchase.

I think they will be come the new GI Joes (as in what the GI Joes was 10 - 20 years ago).

I live in Gladstone so I go by there everyday(stop in a lot of those days). I been away from guns and hunting for years and went in to see what was new. They have a great bunch of guys there and know there stuff.
Straight shooters all.
Great selection of related stuff and I dont care that much about the price as long as I know I am dealing with quality folks.

I'm a big fan of Fisherman's Oregon City, but lately, noticed their gun prices have been higher than the competition. Having said that, the staff at the gun counter are all excellent folks and always friendly and helpful.

I'm sure you could, and he probably would. :)

Good guys, I prefer them over Bi-mart for ammo and reloading...and I love Bi-Mart!

Yep... I've yet to find a better price for 9MM in the area. Even Bi-mart was $13 a box, where Fisherman's was $12. .22 LR was a better deal at bi-mart, though. Things did run a little high during the shortage, but they were pretty high everywhere.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top