JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You should buy all they will allow you to buy. Easy resale at $75/each.

You would be doing people a favor since they've sold for up to $125-$135/each on various forums/sites.

You should buy all they will allow you to buy. Easy resale at $75/each.

I would if I was more of a scumbag. For some reason I feel some sense of loyalty to this community and have shared many many times good deals and availability of mags and ammo when I see them.

Wish I had no conscience, then I could screw over people and call it supply and demand

I would if I was more of a scumbag. For some reason I feel some sense of loyalty to this community and have shared many many times good deals and availability of mags and ammo when I see them.

Wish I had no conscience, then I could screw over people and call it supply and demand

Thank You ! I like this guy !

While applaud this, I probably would have bought a few extra. My son and several of my friends have 10/22's and they could use an extra bx-25. I would sell them at my cost to them.

While applaud this, I probably would have bought a few extra. My son and several of my friends have 10/22's and they could use an extra bx-25. I would sell them at my cost to them.

I would do that if my buddy's needed them, but they don't. I already have 4 hot lips mags, 3 bx's and a BX25x2, so I'm set

Not trying to make some big statement though, just letting you fellas know they are available for retail without having to deal with this fake supply crunch caused by dicks buying up everything and selling for double

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top