Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fishermans in Oregon City has BX-25 mags

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by bigboy67, Jan 26, 2013.

1. bigboy67

bigboy67 Milwaukie Active Member

Limit 2 per person, there were about 10 left when u was here an hour ago

Had a small amount of 223/556 ammo too, but 14 bucks per 20 round box

2. bigboy67

bigboy67 Milwaukie Active Member

Gone!!!!

3. Topher

Topher Oregon City, OR Active Member

So mad right now. Lol I drove by there at like 11 and knew I should stop in but didn't.

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Gun Mechanic

Gun Mechanic Portland Active Member

How much did they rip you off? I mean cost? Couple weeks ago they had them for $39.99 each. I bought one from them in Jan when they were $25.00. I highly doubt they pay anymore for them now then they did back then. Sorry, I'll get off my soap box now.

5. Meridian7750

Meridian7750 Portland Area Well-Known Member

I bought one yesterday, still $40.
    They said that Ruger had actually raised the price by $10. Don't know if that's true or not.

6. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Back when Ruger was still letting people backorder the BX-25 on their website, the MSRP was $31.99, not the $29.99 it was previously, so they probably did raise the wholesale price as well. Don't know about the $10 being accurate.

Anyway, I'm glad I've got enough of them not to need to buy one now.

7. jmurray192

jmurray192 wilsonville oregon Active Member

Ruger did not raise there price. Those guys say the funnyest things...

I talked to there buyer directly. They raised there price and limited them because they didnt want people to resell them. The one guy that caused this works the tigard location. As he would hold them for his friends to come in and limit everyone else. How do I know......:paranoid: not telling :thumbup:

8. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Thats nothing i was there a day after sandy and they had about 18 of them no limit on sale for $24.99 i thought about buying some because i wanted to replace the 8 preban ramline mags i had but i wanted to see if there was any demand for those before buying any i went back the next day and they were gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.