JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
How much did they rip you off? I mean cost? Couple weeks ago they had them for $39.99 each. I bought one from them in Jan when they were $25.00. I highly doubt they pay anymore for them now then they did back then. Sorry, I'll get off my soap box now.

I bought one yesterday, still $40.
They said that Ruger had actually raised the price by $10. Don't know if that's true or not.

Back when Ruger was still letting people backorder the BX-25 on their website, the MSRP was $31.99, not the $29.99 it was previously, so they probably did raise the wholesale price as well. Don't know about the $10 being accurate.

Anyway, I'm glad I've got enough of them not to need to buy one now.

Ruger did not raise there price. Those guys say the funnyest things...

I talked to there buyer directly. They raised there price and limited them because they didnt want people to resell them. The one guy that caused this works the tigard location. As he would hold them for his friends to come in and limit everyone else. How do I know......:s0131: not telling :s0155:

Thats nothing i was there a day after sandy and they had about 18 of them no limit on sale for $24.99 i thought about buying some because i wanted to replace the 8 preban ramline mags i had but i wanted to see if there was any demand for those before buying any i went back the next day and they were gone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top