JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was in there today and they still have many to sell. I have a Bushmaster and it is reliable and accurate, but the trigger will be replaced because it is rough, as they are in most lower cost AR's. If you want the best, figure on spending $1500-2000 to get all of the bells and whistles. Or just get a basic rifle and add what you want for a lot less. Of course it helps to have a bit of mechanical aptitude to get them where you want them without spending too much.

BTW, they have other guns on sale too. Picked up a S&W Bodyguard for $380 today.

i decided to pick up a ak insteed and a complete lower so i can just get a complete upper whenever i want to. @ Kentucky gun co they have complete lowers for $129! and the ak i bought was $594 so i don't think i did to bad! :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top