Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fishermans in OC has 3 brands of AR15 for $800 each

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by lcb97269, Jun 28, 2013.

1. lcb97269

lcb97269 Milwaukie, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter

Fishermans in OC has 3 brands of AR15 for $800 each including Bushmaster.

2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Rats, would have been nice if I had the money, which I don't currently have. Cool that the prices are getting back to normal though.

3. crg253

crg253 federal way New Member

I'm looking for a quality ar and was wondering if they have a website? i googled that but to vague! Thanks :)

4. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

This is their website but there isn't much to it.
    Fisherman's Marine and Outdoor

5. crg253

Thanks i appreciate it :)

6. lcb97269

lcb97269 Milwaukie, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter

I was in there today and they still have many to sell. I have a Bushmaster and it is reliable and accurate, but the trigger will be replaced because it is rough, as they are in most lower cost AR's. If you want the best, figure on spending $1500-2000 to get all of the bells and whistles. Or just get a basic rifle and add what you want for a lot less. Of course it helps to have a bit of mechanical aptitude to get them where you want them without spending too much.

BTW, they have other guns on sale too. Picked up a S&W Bodyguard for $380 today.

7. crg253

i decided to pick up a ak insteed and a complete lower so i can just get a complete upper whenever i want to. @ Kentucky gun co they have complete lowers for $129! and the ak i bought was $594 so i don't think i did to bad! :)

8. fry

fry pacific north west Active Member

sweet, thanks for the heads up. I could buy one and put five hundred "flawless" rounds through it and then sell it here for a profit.