JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Nice, thats where the price should be. I suppose there will be a limit of 2 or something? Otherwise, I'm sure they will need a truckload,,,:D

Went to fisherman's today after I read the add and realized this sale starts Sunday (today) not Monday. They had no limit on the 22lr ammo and the shelf was full. Great buy on the Carhart jackets as well. Thanks Kimber Custom for the heads up!

I stocked up on the Federal .22 today as well. This is my favorite plinking ammo, it's consistent, feeds well in all my .22s due to the plated bullets, no duds, and is the most accurate bulk pack .22 ammo I've found. Thanks for the heads up!

I believe this ad is worse than Black Friday. I also so Wholesports ad from a friend that comes out on the 12th and it is horrid. These two stores are going to have a low profit from these ads.

Scott...
Help me understand your post. 'Horrid.' 'two stores are going to have a low profit'

I've had no interest in going into FMS for a long time. This link to the ad got me into the store. I perused the rifles, the knives, and the clothing. I left with nothing else but the cheap ammo...but I was tempted on several items.

The ad worked. I went to their store. I left more than $150 hard earned dollars in their cash register. What's Horrid about that?

I stocked up on the Federal .22 today as well. This is my favorite plinking ammo, it's consistent, feeds well in all my .22s due to the plated bullets, no duds, and is the most accurate bulk pack .22 ammo I've found. Thanks for the heads up!

That's a bummer, because my rifle chokes on it....:(

That's a bummer, because my rifle chokes on it....

if your rifle chokes on it, then there is something wrong with your rifle. Federal bulk is pretty much the best when it come to bulk.

Scott...
Help me understand your post. 'Horrid.' 'two stores are going to have a low profit'

I've had no interest in going into FMS for a long time. This link to the ad got me into the store. I perused the rifles, the knives, and the clothing. I left with nothing else but the cheap ammo...but I was tempted on several items.

The ad worked. I went to their store. I left more than $150 hard earned dollars in their cash register. What's Horrid about that?

Ok, that was you and I know 2 managers at both stores and Dan the owner. Profits are down and they admit their ads are not the best. Yes and I went to the store as well and it was pretty empyt for a Sat. afternoon. and did the same you did as I bought the ammo but they have their ammo sales all the time.

When I mean horrid I meant it is going to be slow as their ads did not have much worth while on big ticket items. Meaning guns, electronics, optics, and other items. Last year they gave out 20% coupons for any item in the store which was good and they included guns and all the other items combined. I am just saying they will not have the business they did last year or the year before that. I love buying their stuff but will go somewhere else if I can find it cheaper. I usally buy the bigger ticket items but just like Black Friday I walked in and walked out but they sold a lot of crab pots.

I did not mean anything bad about it but with the economy the it is all stores need business and sales are what bring people in.

They not only have the cheap ammo but I've picked up a couple of used guns there at very reasonable prices recently. Make sure you check and see what they have when you're there.

that re-setable swinger target for 16 bucks is going home with me for the grand son's christmas gift,and some .22 ammo too.Haven't been over there in a while,will brave the hordes..and traffic.. today and check things out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top