JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not really a fight it's a funny video these guys made.

Wah..? :s0140:

One of the LAST times I bank fished for steelhead. I was on the Sandy river at the Pipeline hole. You could fish about nine people there comfortably. People would get there before first light/legal fishing time and sit on a rock waiting 'til the proper time. You could look up and down the bank and see the others cigarettes glowing in the dark. That last day there were 18 people on the bank come 7:00 am. I had one fish on the bank by then. It was a cluster of people. One guy at the top of the run was long lining ALL THE WAY DOWN. I hooked up on his line a couple of times. :mad: The final straw was when I saw a "plunk" not too far out in front of me. When I turned around to look? There was some mook standing on the bank above me casting over my shoulder!

Back at it this morning at the crack of 9:45.:eek::eek::eek:
SIL is not as enthused about getting up at 5 am to go fishing but as a union plumber he works 6-2 pm and gets up at 2:30 am...o_Oo_Oo_O
It was the shakedown run for this year and we limited around 1:30 with 9 landlocked silvers and a 8" trout that was bleeding profusely so we kept it (I hate wasting resources). It started off slow but picked up really fast once I switched to the bloody tuna scented corn from garlic.:p
Largest was 17 and the five others in the first pic 13 to 15 inches. The 2nd pic shows the 8-10" dinks...:D
Ya snooze ya loose...

EB775478-3B6B-4704-B4C7-B718023F8D04.jpeg

F21B3465-36A8-4F33-A06D-8CE5D1A0350F.jpeg

Back at it this morning at the crack of 9:45.:eek::eek::eek:
SIL is not as enthused about getting up at 5 am to go fishing but as a union plumber he works 6-2 pm and gets up at 2:30 am...o_Oo_Oo_O
It was the shakedown run for this year and we limited around 1:30 with 9 landlocked silvers and a 8" trout that was bleeding profusely so we kept it (I hate wasting resources). It started off slow but picked up really fast once I switched to the bloody tuna scented corn from garlic.:p
Largest was 17 and the five others in the first pic 13 to 15 inches. The 2nd pic shows the 8-10" dinks...:D
Ya snooze ya loose...

View attachment 700862

View attachment 700863

How long has it been since you had the boat out? Everything work right? Gosh, I really need to get us licenses and force myself to take the boat to the water and do some bass fishing. At least! I DID get the oil changed in the tow vehicle yesterday though. In the process of checking things under the hood I noticed the fan was wobbling about 1/4"-3/8". THAT would have led to the seals in the water pump going out...somewhere...on the road. :eek: So now I've got that to fix. Only cost $47.00 for the new water pump. And on an '84 C 1500 pretty easy to fix.

How long has it been since you had the boat out? Everything work right? Gosh, I really need to get us licenses and force myself to take the boat to the water and do some bass fishing. At least! I DID get the oil changed in the tow vehicle yesterday though. In the process of checking things under the hood I noticed the fan was wobbling about 1/4"-3/8". THAT would have led to the seals in the water pump going out...somewhere...on the road. :eek: So now I've got that to fix. Only cost $47.00 for the new water pump. And on an '84 C 1500 pretty easy to fix.

i posted on another thread about getting it wet, video of running the motors and it was since late October since I fished her.
I had my SIL replace the EFR valve on the truck last month is about all that has happened.
Everything else on the boat is working fine except for the fish finder, it mysteriously stops showing the depth for 10-20 minutes then it comes back....:eek::eek::eek:

Last Edited:
Love the view don't miss the weather in the winter!! Good hunting tomorrow brother!!
Good to hear from you brother, how's life in Az?
I'm getting to the point of dreading another winter up here but will be a few years before we can leave away North Kalifornia (Washington) and hopefully the housing market will get back to normal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top