JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice trout EPS!
They are all valium sealed and in the freezer.
Clean up.
We going to cook them some time next week .
We don't have time to do it today .
But next week we my sister and her friend are going .
Hopefully they will get a few more then we will have a trout dinner for all of us .

It was probably more than 3 more like 4 but the scale is what it is we just used what we had.View attachment 587281

Congrats on getting a line wet and a bonus, fish to boot!!!:s0005:
Did you check for a blue tag? $$$ involved if so.;)

I have been to busy to even get my boat in the water since last week. I just may go Friday!!!!
Anyone need to call in sick????
Come on, you know you wanna!!!!

That's why I worded it that way so everyone can post fish pics & wild lies (er, I mean stories)....
You don't think I'm selfish do you...:p

I'm so ashamed of myself.:( I'm thinking of heading to Freddy's. They got fresh Steelhead for $5.99/lb. THAT is what I've come to.:( It's pretty good though. (Man, ten years ago I wouldn't have been able to EVER imagine those words coming from me) This stuff is probably the farm raised from the Indians up on the Columbia. At least it's from NW waters.

I'm so ashamed of myself.:( I'm thinking of heading to Freddy's. They got fresh Steelhead for $5.99/lb. THAT is what I've come to.:( It's pretty good though. (Man, ten years ago I wouldn't have been able to EVER imagine those words coming from me) This stuff is probably the farm raised from the Indians up on the Columbia. At least it's from NW waters.

I uttered those words in the grocery store once, the wife looks at me and said really you're gonna buy steelhead????
I didn't came to my senses and said wow I can just order for some steel head with my fishing buddies. LOL

I use to give Springers away, not anymore.

I never did because it is so damn gooood!!!

second fish of the season, the first was a couple inches shorter

nearshore3.jpg

So we got the two big ones out of the freezer last night.
Going to have a BBQ cook tonight.
More pictures after we get done drinking beer and finish cooking .
Maybe lol if I remember MVIMG_20190807_160239.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top