JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the welcome back, as you know that sometimes you just have walk away for a while (that ans sometimes you just don't have time)................

By the way, I never did make it to the river last weekend. :( A reliable source told me that I didn't miss much, except for a beautiful day on the river, as the steelhead weren't biting anyway.

Ray
You know it's bad when NWFFO sends out an email telling you to ignore reports and the only way to know is to hit the rivers... they're right, and I love that shop!

AI have really dark glasses if you prefer a bikini but cant say 100% that i can see to pilot the boat.... And no friggin bananas in yer lunch bucket....:D
Oh yeah old time fisherman .
For those that don't know BANANAS are bad luck on a fishing boat.
Oh I got story's from my days fishing in Alaska.
Norwegian deck boss.
Lol saw him take 3 box's of BANANAS and throw them over board.

Oh yeah old time fisherman .
For those that don't know BANANAS are bad luck on a fishing boat.
Oh I got story's from my days fishing in Alaska.
Norwegian deck boss.
Lol saw him take 3 box's of BANANAS and throw them over board.

@Caveman Jim's really serious about no bananas on his boat............... One time I went to go fishing with him, I showed up wearing only a banana hammock and he wouldn't let me on the boat while wearing it.

Ray

I been on a few fishing boats in my time.
Lol big boats and small ones. 100256-saga-sea-starboard.jpg MVIMG_20190220_143724.jpg 32312-12276733.jpg 507724.jpg MVIMG_20190220_143821.jpg MVIMG_20190220_143703.jpg

That's what you could call the " EASY" way of catching a few Sardines(?)!!!:):):):s0071::s0071::s0071:
Well not sardines POLLOCK BUT .
did salmon trolls of the coast of OR WA ALASKA . IT could be considered cheating .
Lol but I have caught more fish in a few hours than most will catch in a lifetime.heheheheh

Thanks for the welcome back, as you know that sometimes you just have walk away for a while (that ans sometimes you just don't have time)................

By the way, I never did make it to the river last weekend. :( A reliable source told me that I didn't miss much, except for a beautiful day on the river, as the steelhead weren't biting anyway.

Ray

Always good to know you always come back home.
I talked with an old guy with a pontoon boat in his truck at the grocery store & he told me to get on the river.... he smelled of fish so pretty sure he was playin with somethin slimy....:eek::eek::eek::p

I talked with an old guy with a pontoon boat in his truck at the grocery store & he told me to get on the river.... he smelled of fish so pretty sure he was playin with somethin slimy....:eek::eek::eek::p
Are you going to make me buy my tags already? I've been holding out... :oops:

Well only if you can find Merwin or Riffe lakes and bring taste sammickes...:D
I may be a millenial, but I'm an exception in that I can read a map! LoL
I also make a pretty tastey sandwich, so I've heard! ;)
I always mean to hit the hexagena hatch and Merwin is one of 3 places with that hatch I know of this side of the Rockies!

Sounds like a plan, and it will round out my weekend.......... WAC show and fishing.

Ray

I may be a millenial, but I'm an exception in that I can read a map! LoL
I also make a pretty tastey sandwich, so I've heard! ;)
I always mean to hit the hexagena hatch and Merwin is one of 3 places with that hatch I know of this side of the Rockies!

You'll have to bring along a bug tossin rod, I'll pause the troll if we get into the foray of a hatch.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top