JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
19073.jpeg

That's what it's all about folks, getting people "HOOKED" on fishing...:D:D:D

You know it's a bad year when Ole Cavemen don't get his boat wet until after his May 5th B-day....

I shall get things in order and again post up some open seats. Be ready to get to fishin on a day or two notice....:eek: :p:p:p

Yep, strange times indeed. I am hearing rumors of shrimp and possibly halibut opening up in areas 5-13 in another week or so. I have my fingers crossed.

You know it's a bad year when Ole Cavemen don't get his boat wet until after his May 5th B-day....

I shall get things in order and again post up some open seats. Be ready to get to fishin on a day or two notice....:eek: :p:p:p
Happy birthday!
I hear ya on not fishing right now, it's eating at my spirits!

Happy Birthday, you caveman you.

Thanks Mike.
I generally spend a week surrounding 5/5 Springer fishin at Drano but this year it didn't happen. AND my friend that lives down there got a bigger boat!!!!:s0001::s0001::s0001:

Yeah. Nothing's the same this year ,eh. I/we don't bother with the salmon tag anymore. Two totally dry years, and this is the second year without tags for us. $100.00 for us. I'll buy loading supplies with it instead.

Yeah they are sure making it really easy for us to become out laws aren't they???:s0001:

You talking about the people that don't pay for the privilege? But fish anyway and hope to get away with it? the very few times I did anything, not knowing, I got caught, AND had to pay the fine! Not me, nope!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads