JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here ya go Amigo...:s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114:

I am a blind squirrel fisherman.:s0071:

What do you use for bait when fishing for blind squirrels???

12647.jpeg

I've been fishing with Caveman Jim a few times and I can tell you he is a good fisherman. We limited everytime by noon I believe. Just bring plenty of clothes as it gets chilly. It's a nice boat. I've never been on that small of a boat going that fast, lol. We're putting along and boom the bow is out of the water and we are hauling bubblegum. So anyway, highly recommended!

I've been fishing with Caveman Jim a few times and I can tell you he is a good fisherman. We limited everytime by noon I believe. Just bring plenty of clothes as it gets chilly. It's a nice boat. I've never been on that small of a boat going that fast, lol. We're putting along and boom the bow is out of the water and we are hauling bubblegum. So anyway, highly recommended!

You are too kind brother, I just point the boat in the right direction.... Hopefully I'll run em over a time or two...:D

Oh and top speed is only 38 mph but on the water it does seem like 100 on pavement.:s0140::s0140::s0140:

The thing about old fisherman is, if you don't learn that when you're not catching fish you need to change things up a bit or move to an area where there are fish.

Most get it but others have this thing called CRS.... Hi, I'm Tom.... a few minutes later..... Hi I'm Tom.... Rinse and repeat....:):):):s0140:

Most get it but others have this thing called CRS.

Yah, it's fun... at the Senior Center for lunch I saw a guy I thought I knew. I asked him what his name is and he said "Uh, how soon do you need to know?"

Ima gonna fish this year Caveman, whether I got someone to go with or not. Danged ODFW keeps raising the price tho!!! :mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top