JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nah. I appreciate the reality check. Any small time, local river fishing that can be done?

Where is "there"? :D <<< I started this yesterday morning but had to get to putting out all the garage sale stuff.

Anyway, where are you ZA? I might be able to help. Depending on your location I'd maybe send something private too.

Did some blind squirrel fishin today with my SIL, we trolled fish less for 4 hours then we saw a boat near us hooked up.

I decided to put on fresh herring and turn around to troll up river and 50 yards into it my rod gets to thumping and immediately comes in buttoned..... replace the herring, checking other rods & it goes off again and SIL grabs it and again fish gets luck it got off....
We got all the rods back in the water and turn down river and WHAMMIES the starboard rod folds, I grab the rod & hold it straight up and this fish is hooked good and at the boat in 3 seconds just thrashing around and SIL slides the net under the first 7-8# sea fresh Coho for 2019. 8B5FD5FD-4C4D-4F97-9B4D-D2F9ABBC2924.jpeg

I've been shooting a lot more since the bass bite slowed down, but I've been thinking of hitting a river.
I'll probably cave by mid october and buy tags. At least with the new online system I can buy tags on the river! :s0114:

Here ya go Amigo...:s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114:

I am a blind squirrel fisherman.:s0071:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show