JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fish and Wildlife evidently has proposed, again, another ban on any lead use (hunting or fishing) on any lands under their jurisdiction.

Trump overturned it the last time they did this, but I don't see that happening under Brandon. I guess it's now in the comment phase. Definatelys something to keep an eye on.

If it gets more manufacturers to make non toxic rounds, I don't see an issue with it. I have no qualm with reducing the amount of lead entering sensitive ecosystems, but trying to find solid copper factory loads is difficult and they're crazy expensive if you can find them.

If it gets more manufacturers to make non toxic rounds, I don't see an issue with it. I have no qualm with reducing the amount of lead entering sensitive ecosystems, but trying to find solid copper factory loads is difficult and they're crazy expensive if you can find them.
Yeah. If it could be something gradually and affordably phased in by mfg's, there is certainly some merit to it. Every bit helps, but a sudden ban is out of line and unwarranted.

As it is now, most can't afford it and for those with large stockpiles of ammo that suddenly become illegal to use... that's not gonna fly. Simply another case of making otherwise law abiding citizens into criminals for no meaningful benefit.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top