JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am new to the forum so I haven't found my way around yet. Bought a first year serial 94 in 30 wcf. Found out that the 30 wcf didn't come with this model till 95. Its a very nice , tight rifle (although it have been blued). I would like to check the barrel numbers and symbols if anyone on here knows. It has its 94 stamp along with a 5 to the side. Also some letters. I'm concerned it's a re-barrel.
Any thoughts?

This is a great forum for many things, but for specific esoteric questions like yours I suggest going to a collector forum. I suggest that you take some pictures, register at ForumWinchester Collector, and ask your question there.

EDIT: pictures are essential. For example, there are 5 styles of company/address barrel markings that were used on the Model 1894 and 94. Posting a picture of the company/address marking on the barrel would help determine what time period the barrel was made.

I have a Model 1894 Rifle in .30WCF that was made in 1898.

DSC_0070_1898.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews