JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pro tip for the forum, common sense stuff but:
Honor your word,
Have Good, clear and relatively quick response times (when possible).
Lastly: communicate. No matter the situation.. simply tell the buyer/seller whats up. It goes a long way.

Post quality pictures. Dark, grainy pics have a hard time conveying what is being sold.

Don't ask $$$$$ for a gun with a value of $.

Hang out, post an actual introduction.

Post a few content related threads.

You got the goods, and prices are pretty decent for the things I'd buy.
Steyr and kel tec are priced to move for sure.

youtube-facebook-like-button-emoticon-thumbs-up.jpg

Pro tip for the forum, common sense stuff but:
Honor your word,
Have Good, clear and relatively quick response times (when possible).
Lastly: communicate. No matter the situation.. simply tell the buyer/seller whats up. It goes a long way.

Post quality pictures. Dark, grainy pics have a hard time conveying what is being sold.
This ^^^
Your post count is low, so you'll you'll get your share of "sniffs".

Starting a "What's this worth ?" thread (as suggested above) might be a good move to gather some intel and some "face recognition" at the same time.

Good luck with your sale.

You got the goods, and prices are pretty decent for the things I'd buy.
Steyr and kel tec are priced to move for sure.

View attachment 900903
Yah, I'd buy the Steyr if within a half hour drive.

No way no how would I send money to anyone without bonifides.

To me that is 30-50 positive feedback, zero negative, and several years on here as a supporting member.

I have experienced some good sales here and the people have been nice and true to their word when buying from me.
Keep in mind people here can be very frugal, so I would refrain from trying to sell anything that is fairly expensive.
I am selling a lot of things at the moment but because of what I am asking for it I am not getting much interest; only lowball offers.
So keep this in mind when posting things for sale...
Hope this helps.

Take care.

This will be the first time I have sold on this forum, any suggestions?
Holy cow! Welcome. And I'd say your ads are excellent! I don't really know where your prices are, but the ads are good. Just like you've been doing it for years.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top