JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,
I have been a happy NWFA member for a couple years and always encourage other shooters to join. I am also a classified ads junkie but do venture out into the other forums to make a fool of myself every once and a while. Above all I am a staunch supporter of individual freedom as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.

Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.
I think it's pretty awesome you guys meet up to pick up trash. I only shoot on private ranges, do you know if your group ever meets north of Longview, WA?

@Cogs Is there a Trash No Land rep north of Longview?
I'm always looking for TNL reps in any and all forests in the NW, however, no one has stepped forward in that area as yet. It's tough for me to try to be a rep in all forests, so, I've set up committees to care for their own forest areas. We do that on our private forum, Public Land Target Shooters. It's where people can discuss what's going on in their favorite forest and coordinate efforts to help keep it open and do what they feel is best for their area. I'd encourage anyone interested in saving their places to shoot, to join the forum and chip in their ideas and help.

Thanks for the mention!
Bill

I'm always looking for TNL reps in any and all forests in the NW, however, no one has stepped forward in that area as yet. It's tough for me to try to be a rep in all forests, so, I've set up committees to care for their own forest areas. We do that on our private forum, Public Land Target Shooters. It's where people can discuss what's going on in their favorite forest and coordinate efforts to help keep it open and do what they feel is best for their area. I'd encourage anyone interested in saving their places to shoot, to join the forum and chip in their ideas and help.

Thanks for the mention!
Bill
I got signed up and see on the range map there is a spot up near Oly/Shelton area that I could help manage. I was just lazy before and assumed it was a Portland/Tigard area group.

Take care,

I got signed up and see on the range map there is a spot up near Oly/Shelton area that I could help manage. I was just lazy before and assumed it was a Portland/Tigard area group.

Take care,
Where ever there's a gun, we'll be there.
Where ever there's a backstop, we'll be there.
Where ever there's a target to shoot at, we'll be there.
Where ever there's a shell casing on the ground, we'll be there.
Where ever we want to save, preserve and improve a place to shoot, we'll be there!

In other words, the Trash No Land message applies to all public lands.

Thanks, Used To Hunt, let's connect and get some stuff happening out there!

Bill

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top