Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

First Time In Curts aka My new Toy Store!

Discussion in 'Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply' started by WeldonMiguel, Jun 21, 2016.

1. WeldonMiguel

WeldonMiguel PDX Member

So i finally made it out to Curts Discount Shooters Supply, and lets just say that it was hard to focus on just one thing at a time:D Very helpful with everything that i needed or wanted to know. They have an Awesome selection of AR/M4's + Accessories. Very large selection of Magpul, some very nice Rails, Uppers, Lowers, everything needed to build ur own M4!
    The one thing that i like that separates them from other Gun shops in the area is that they Manufacture their own ammo, "Rouge Defense" and for a great price! i think i saw 50 rounds of .223 for $20 & 500 rounds for $160, 500 rounds of 9mm for $100. I believe the .223 are 55gr with Hornady bullets.
    I did however come in at the wrong time because everything that i needed was out. They had it, just not in the colors i wanted. Also, wanted the new Vortex SPARC AR Red Dot, but its on Back Order everywhere:(
    I will be back soon to grab a M&P9 for my GF, and who knows...Maybe a Pistol for myself!
    Awesome Shop! Thanx Guys!!!

v0lcom13sn0w likes this.
  2. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

yep curts is my favorite store though it is a trip to get there. have to stop at cabelas while im up that way :D

WeldonMiguel likes this.
  3. WeldonMiguel

WeldonMiguel PDX Member

HaHa Yeah... It is pretty Deep from my area too. Im Out by PDX, but i can still get there in 30 min or less w/o traffic. Plus you get to swing by NWA as well if you have to. I was a little bummed that Curts was out of the Missions First Tactical stock that i wanted, but it gives me a reason to go back when they restock... And i think im actually going back t'mrw for a M&P 9mm HeHe

v0lcom13sn0w likes this.