Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

First Time In Curts aka My new Toy Store!

Discussion in 'Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply' started by WeldonMiguel, Jun 21, 2016.

1. WeldonMiguel

WeldonMiguel PDX Member

So i finally made it out to Curts Discount Shooters Supply, and lets just say that it was hard to focus on just one thing at a time:D Very helpful with everything that i needed or wanted to know. They have an Awesome selection of AR/M4's + Accessories. Very large selection of Magpul, some very nice Rails, Uppers, Lowers, everything needed to build ur own M4!
    The one thing that i like that separates them from other Gun shops in the area is that they Manufacture their own ammo, "Rouge Defense" and for a great price! i think i saw 50 rounds of .223 for $20 & 500 rounds for $160, 500 rounds of 9mm for $100. I believe the .223 are 55gr with Hornady bullets.
    I did however come in at the wrong time because everything that i needed was out. They had it, just not in the colors i wanted. Also, wanted the new Vortex SPARC AR Red Dot, but its on Back Order everywhere:(
    I will be back soon to grab a M&P9 for my GF, and who knows...Maybe a Pistol for myself!
    Awesome Shop! Thanx Guys!!!

v0lcom13sn0w likes this.
  2. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

yep curts is my favorite store though it is a trip to get there. have to stop at cabelas while im up that way :D

WeldonMiguel likes this.
  3. WeldonMiguel

WeldonMiguel PDX Member

HaHa Yeah... It is pretty Deep from my area too. Im Out by PDX, but i can still get there in 30 min or less w/o traffic. Plus you get to swing by NWA as well if you have to. I was a little bummed that Curts was out of the Missions First Tactical stock that i wanted, but it gives me a reason to go back when they restock... And i think im actually going back t'mrw for a M&P 9mm HeHe

v0lcom13sn0w likes this.