JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

A lot of good advice in the above thread posts.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Now that you've confirmed your insanity, don your MAGA hat and send gangsta selfies to your parents as added proof. Be sure to include your hemp plants in the background to hint at an agrarian disposition.
"Look at our child, <gasp> ruined by 'Murica!"
Glad you could even find a Shield. Be safe.

Me, I like the .380ACP AKA 9mmK. This was my back-up pistol in Northern Ireland.

1601381131315.png

Congratulations! if you're interested, our club has started offering an Introduction to Firearms Ownership class for only $5 that is geared completely towards folks without much experience with guns. Hopefully this web version of the email works, if not PM and I can forward the link via email. It's a very new offering and I don't think they even have it listed on the club website yet

Everybody's hands are different. (Thank goodness we're not all the same.) When a tool (a gun is one kind) fits right & feels right it's just easier & safer to use confidently. After that, like most have said, it's all about practice. With ranges closed, there's dry fire with snap caps, or maybe airgun or airsoft across the room (more dipping in the wallet, but ammo are cheap). If you can't get hollowpoint ammo (or a certain kind won't feed reliably enough) remember that people defended themselves with that cartridge over 2/3 of a century before HP ammo got popular. One great way to learn things is to go where someone knows, (like this forum) and just ask questions. Be thoughtful, be safe, enjoy.

Watch Paul Harrel on youTube he has some vids for new gun owners and easy going accurate information with common sense .

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top